Still cannot leave Minecraft RTX beta on PC

Discus and support Still cannot leave Minecraft RTX beta on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'll keep it as brief as possible. I have tried the powershell commands, it appears to work as minecraft will no longer launch after using it. I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ACommunistRobot, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Still cannot leave Minecraft RTX beta on PC

I'll keep it as brief as possible.
    I have tried the powershell commands, it appears to work as minecraft will no longer launch after using it. I have tried rebooting after using this command, I have tried uninstalling the game, then using command, rebooting, running WSRESET and reinstalling. I have tried enrolling again, un-enrolling, running command, running WSRESET, reboot, reinstall and about any combination of the above.

Every single time I reinstall I am still greeted by the RTX beta launch screen. I am about to dropkick Xbox insider for this cursed system.

Any suggestions? I have looked through as many archived posts as I can and as much as I did not want to bring the topic from the dead, I am at my wits end.

submitted by /u/ACommunistRobot
    [link] [comments]

/u/ACommunistRobot, Dec 9, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  3. Spideraak Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC, Beta

I was recently automatically enrolled in the minecraft bedrock edition beta. I did not even know of the xbox insider app before this and now cannot leave the beta. I already unenrolled on the insider app and it said I was successfully unenrolled.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and waited over an hour between. With no luck I am still in beta. I then tried to remove it manually in the powershell based on instructions from xbox and that still didn't work. I don't want to be on beta because I
    cannot play with friends who are on ps4 and can't get the beta. I am on PC.
  4. .Предсказа Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  5. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  6. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

Thema:

Still cannot leave Minecraft RTX beta on PC

1. Still cannot leave Minecraft RTX beta on PC - Similar Threads - Still cannot leave

2. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  3. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  4. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  5. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  6. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  7. PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.: I own the game Halo: Master Chief Collection through a code I got as a gift for being in the military, but Xbox now says it's been refunded, which is was a code and cannot be refunded. However it...
  8. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games: I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that...
  9. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: So I was installing Forza Horizon 5 from XBOX gamepass and I downloaded about 30 GB out of 101 GB and I paused it and shut down my PC. Few days later when I open XBOX app, there was no game in...
  10. I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach...: I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach more than 100Mbps when downloading games. When I download the game, I can’t reach the maximum speed, and...