Still Cannot change my profile picture and its been months

Discus and support Still Cannot change my profile picture and its been months in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So its been months since they turned off the ability to change profile pictures around April and I've had that issue to I assumed it was fixed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enigmatic XV, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Enigmatic XV
    Enigmatic XV Guest

Still Cannot change my profile picture and its been months [​IMG]
    So
    its been months since they turned off the ability to change profile pictures around April and I've had that issue to I assumed it was fixed. However, in June I still couldn't change my profile picture and I've called xbox support and they said they fixed it so
    I tried to do it again and it still didn't work. Now we are here September I still can't post this profile picture. I've never got banned my profile pictures haven't been taken down. So here's my question why can't I upload my profile pictures it's been months
    and I just want to change it but everytime I ask or uninstall and restart the app it still won't let me change it to custom

:)

Enigmatic XV, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Ocelot Martin Win User

Hello Enigmatic!

Are you using an Xbox Beta App? Please make sure you're using Xbox App, that isn't in beta, because it works in that one =)

Hope it helped, if it doesn't, just let me know.

Ocelot!
  3. Default_510 Win User

My gamerpic won't update after I change it

I tried changing my picture to custom profile picture and it says pending wait for someone to verify it well its been 3-4 hours and still hasn't changed
  4. TrueAnteater294 Win User

Gamer pic issues

What if your picture was already set? My profile picture had been the same for about 3 months, but when I logged in it had changed to a default picture. Are established pictures supposed to revert back?
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

Hi Stinky F, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Technically there is nothing wrong with your profile photo, so I don't think you are breaking Microsoft rules so it must be a problem with your account profile, with the intention of helping you I am going to suggest taking some steps:

1. Check your Internet connection: Make sure your Internet connection is stable and strong enough to upload the new profile picture. A weak or unstable Internet connection may cause problems loading the image.

2. Try using a different device or browser: Sometimes the Xbox app may not work properly on a specific device or browser. Try using a different device or browser to see if you can change your profile photo.

3. Use the Xbox website: You can also try changing your profile picture by signing in to the Xbox website on a computer or mobile device. Navigate to your profile settings and select the option to change your profile photo. This should sync with your Xbox app and update your profile photo.

4. Clear the Xbox app cache: Clearing the Xbox app cache can also help resolve the issue. Go to the Xbox app settings, select the option to clear cache, and then try uploading the new profile picture again.

If none of this works I would recommend as a personal opinion that you contact Support directly, keep in mind that this is only a public forum where we are players or members like you so we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c7dc5e53-9c51-462e-8821-4c45cd58e422

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. Stinky Feety Win User

I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

Thema:

1. Still Cannot change my profile picture and its been months - Similar Threads - Still Cannot change

2. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  3. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  4. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  5. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  6. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  7. PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.: I own the game Halo: Master Chief Collection through a code I got as a gift for being in the military, but Xbox now says it's been refunded, which is was a code and cannot be refunded. However it...
  8. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games: I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that...
  9. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: So I was installing Forza Horizon 5 from XBOX gamepass and I downloaded about 30 GB out of 101 GB and I paused it and shut down my PC. Few days later when I open XBOX app, there was no game in...
  10. I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach...: I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach more than 100Mbps when downloading games. When I download the game, I can’t reach the maximum speed, and...