Still cannot apply to be an ambasador

Discus and support Still cannot apply to be an ambasador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been reffered here by Xbox Live Support again... I would like to apply to become an XBL Ambassador, however when I get to the page to apply it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Still cannot apply to be an ambasador

I have been reffered here by Xbox Live Support again...

I would like to apply to become an XBL Ambassador, however when I get to the page to apply it says I do not have 1500 GS and do not have gold.

I do have BOTH and have done for a few days, I have been told to post my issue here to help fix it...

:)

EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Tragic2730
    Tragic2730 Guest
    Tragic2730, Jan 4, 2014
  3. gamerz68
    gamerz68 Guest
    cant apply for ambasador

Update: There are some issues with Ambassadors.xbox.com because of on going maintenance. This was confirmed by support, just wait for a few days for the issue to be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Happy Gaming!

gamerz68, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Still cannot apply to be an ambasador

EL1T3 Bangout,

Unfortunately the sign-up tool has a few issues not validating the requirements that are clearly met. The support team is actively trying to fix these issues. Try again in 48 hours and see if that works for you. If not, keep an eye on this thread for one
    of the Miss or Mister Support folks to chime in. Alternatively, you can send a tweet to @XboxSupport and they can start the investigation there as well. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I tried 2 days ago also :C And I have tweeted them! No response :C When was it last working?

EL1T3 Bangout, Jan 4, 2014
  6. It's hit and miss with certain users. There's been quite a few folks affected so the turnaround time per user is taking longer than normal. If you've already tweeted and you've got this thread going, all you can do it wait for a response now. As well as
    periodically trying to sign up to see if it works.

eG x Thee Elf, Oct 31, 2018
  7. eG x Thee Elf Win User

EL1T3 Bangout,

Unfortunately the sign-up tool has a few issues not validating the requirements that are clearly met. The support team is actively trying to fix these issues. Try again in 48 hours and see if that works for you. If not, keep an eye on this thread for one
    of the Miss or Mister Support folks to chime in. Alternatively, you can send a tweet to @XboxSupport and they can start the investigation there as well. Hope this helps!
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

It's hit and miss with certain users. There's been quite a few folks affected so the turnaround time per user is taking longer than normal. If you've already tweeted and you've got this thread going, all you can do it wait for a response now. As well as
    periodically trying to sign up to see if it works.
  9. EL1T3 Bangout Win User

I tried 2 days ago also :C And I have tweeted them! No response :C When was it last working?
  10. gamerz68 Win User

cant apply for ambasador

Update: There are some issues with Ambassadors.xbox.com because of on going maintenance. This was confirmed by support, just wait for a few days for the issue to be fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Happy Gaming!
  11. gamerz68 Win User

cant apply for ambasador

Try waiting for a short period for the system to recognise your gamerscore. If the problem persists there may be an account problem or you could try unlocking another achievement so it updates again.
Thema:

1. Still cannot apply to be an ambasador - Similar Threads - Still cannot apply

2. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  3. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  4. Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is red dead redemption 2 still available on gamepass I have looked and cannot seem to find...: I have not been able to find the game b3b68183-73cb-4a05-a53a-614192b7070e
  5. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  6. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  7. PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox app says I was refunded a game I wasn't and still own but cannot play now.: I own the game Halo: Master Chief Collection through a code I got as a gift for being in the military, but Xbox now says it's been refunded, which is was a code and cannot be refunded. However it...
  8. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games: I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that...
  9. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: So I was installing Forza Horizon 5 from XBOX gamepass and I downloaded about 30 GB out of 101 GB and I paused it and shut down my PC. Few days later when I open XBOX app, there was no game in...
  10. I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach...: I tested the network speed on my xbox series s to reach 600Mbps, but I still cannot reach more than 100Mbps when downloading games. When I download the game, I can’t reach the maximum speed, and...