Still being charged for Xbox LIve

Discus and support Still being charged for Xbox LIve in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm still being charged for my Xbox Live account even know it was cancelled back in 2020. 39e667b8-f849-40b9-bc5f-e409995a150b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jason Falcon, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Jason Falcon
    Jason Falcon Guest

I'm still being charged for my Xbox Live account even know it was cancelled back in 2020.

:)

Jason Falcon, Jul 15, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Jason. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please follow the steps below to see if this is really an unauthorized charge that is not linked to any Microsoft account that you own:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Have you cancelled your subscription or have you deleted your Microsoft account? Just a friendly reminder that you cannot "cancel" or "delete" a Xbox profile. You can only completely delete your Microsoft account.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Still being charged

Sorry to hear it. However, we are unable to answer via email. If you have an issue with billing you'll need to call phone support for more assistance. Please click this link to get the number for your region http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  4. Smwutches Win User

Cancelled xbox subscription - still being charged

There is no longer a direct number to support. You can request a call back or chat with them at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" typically work for me.
  5. MichelleElcome Win User

Thanks for the information.

I have followed the above steps and still cannot get through to anyone.

The only thing I can do is cancel my credit card. I have request a chargeback with my cc company as a fraudulent payment.

It’s a very poor service Xbox provide.

Thanks

Michelle
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @michellereid3! I hope that you are doing well!

You will need to contact out live support as they will be able to check and stop the payment on your account from their end. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

However, please note that they will have to send you a verification code to your email address to verify the account. If they are unable to verify the account, unfortunately they won't be able to get access to your account. In that case, you will need to contact the third party payment to block the payment from their end.

I hope this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Still being charged for Xbox LIve - Similar Threads - Still being charged

2. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  3. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  4. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  5. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  6. Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...

in XboX Insiders
    Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...: Texas chainsaw massacre network error related to creating and joining partys is still not being addressed after multiple reports from our insider community including myself as a almost 10 year...
  7. I am still being charged the subscription fee but no subscription is listed??? HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being charged the subscription fee but no subscription is listed??? HELP: Hi guys, Hope all is well. I am still being charged 16 AUD bucks a month for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but the subscription is not listed on my Microsoft account so i cannot physically cancel...
  8. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  9. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...
  10. Why would a game be uninstalled from PC but still on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would a game be uninstalled from PC but still on dashboard: How often do games get uninstalled for no reason? I was playing oblivion for a few days then this afternoon the game was no longer on my computer, it's still showing installed on the dashboard. I...