Still being charged for xbox gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled my subscrition a...

Discus and support Still being charged for xbox gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled my subscrition a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i am going to keep this short. i cancelled my subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate 2 months ago while i still had a week of time left. i saw an email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by loganbrickland, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Still being charged for xbox gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled my subscrition a...

i am going to keep this short. i cancelled my subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate 2 months ago while i still had a week of time left. i saw an email today telling me gamepass couldn't get the money from my account. i check my bank account and see they charged me $19 and change on June 21st. quite a bit after i cancelled my subscrition. Oh and thought y'all should know i cancelled my subscription because i got laid off and was barely able to afford rent. i then checked my subscriptions on the microsoft xbox site and it says i have NO **** SUBSCRIPTIONS. I CANT PAY MY **** RENT NOW. i hope microsoft sees this and knows I'm posting this all over every social media i can. if my landlord isn't understanding about the situation then congrats microsoft you officially made me homeless. also i don't care about not putting social media up. on Facebook search up logan davis and shoot me a message. ill show you screenshots of the billing, the email saying they couldn't touch my money cos i have none, and the fact that i have no subscriptions.

:)

loganbrickland, Jul 14, 2021
  2. tttjt Win User

Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh subscription to play causing double billing

I was having this problem, I canceled my subscription last winter. Yet, I was still being charged for the 10-person realm, even though Minecraft said that my realm was expired, I was still getting charged! Even after my card number got changed. My fix for this was going to xbox.com and singing in to see my payments and billings, turning off reoccurring payments, then canceling the subscription.
  3. Kiesey Win User

I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

4. Oofoofyey Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox ultimate includes gold and gamepass, your one year of live got converted into game pass ultimate time, but you would still have had live and gamepass, after you bought gamepass ultimate, it imediately transfers everything to gamepass ultimate, but
    since you canceled it, the converted time is also canceled, you should contact support.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  6. BlaZemYHaZe9 Win User

Unauthorised payment

The virtual assistant is down. Even if you request a live caller it says error. I was charged this morning for gamepass and it's canceled even shows on my system it is canceled. .It's a hassle to even get a refund.
Thema:

Still being charged for xbox gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled my subscrition a...

1. Still being charged for xbox gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled my subscrition a... - Similar Threads - Still being charged

2. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  3. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  4. Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leader board points still not being adjusted after reaching achievements, I still am stuck...: Is this still being worked on? 08f7cddf-fdb6-4429-a982-50cd28e5e128
  5. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  6. Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...

in XboX Insiders
    Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...: Texas chainsaw massacre network error related to creating and joining partys is still not being addressed after multiple reports from our insider community including myself as a almost 10 year...
  7. I am still being charged the subscription fee but no subscription is listed??? HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being charged the subscription fee but no subscription is listed??? HELP: Hi guys, Hope all is well. I am still being charged 16 AUD bucks a month for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but the subscription is not listed on my Microsoft account so i cannot physically cancel...
  8. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  9. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...
  10. Why would a game be uninstalled from PC but still on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would a game be uninstalled from PC but still on dashboard: How often do games get uninstalled for no reason? I was playing oblivion for a few days then this afternoon the game was no longer on my computer, it's still showing installed on the dashboard. I...