Still banned for some reason

Discus and support Still banned for some reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received communications ban for 2 weeks and it was supposed to end 3 days ago. I checked my enforcement history and I have no active suspensions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zerialism, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Zerialism
    Zerialism Guest

I received communications ban for 2 weeks and it was supposed to end 3 days ago. I checked my enforcement history and I have no active suspensions. When I contacted a Xbox representative they said I was banned until January 13th! I don't know why this happened
    and I feel like I don't deserve this. Please help

:)

Zerialism, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Still can't talk and message after banned

I have been banned for 2 weeks for communication and I have done the 2 week banned but for some reason I still can't speak or message my mates and for some reason it keeps saying that my privacy settings prevent chat with some people but I went on it and
    it still doesn't work can someone please help

Me with it

aMoistGorillAx, Oct 21, 2017
  3. xbox 1 party

It is possible that you could've been banned for some reason. Are you still having this issue?

xSaint of Godx, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sounds to me like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed & extended your suspension to 100 day one.

These don't show up on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

Also be aware that using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct & could end up with you getting a console privilege suspension or maybe even a ban.

Daft Badger, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Zerialism
    Zerialism Guest
    My brother was the only one using a different account. And the account was his. :/

Zerialism, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Zerialism Win User

Sounds to me like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed & extended your suspension to 100 day one.

Also be aware that using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct & could end up with you getting a console privilege suspension or maybe even a ban.
    My brother was the only one using a different account. And the account was his. :/
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. xSaint of Godx Win User

xbox 1 party

It is possible that you could've been banned for some reason. Are you still having this issue?
  9. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Username banned for some reason.

Hi there (Seffty) welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately the Enforcement Team us the only responsible for banning names or even pics. On our language the world might not be harmful but in other languages it may be, I have seen Gamertags banned due to this, lots of friends have lost their names due to this kind of bad luck.
  10. Rjnumba1 Win User

mic

You may have been mic banned for some reason (not to be mean) because you annoyed some people in some way, but don't worry, mic bans normally only last on average one week. People will still be able to hear you in party chat, but not game chat.
Thema:

1. Still banned for some reason - Similar Threads - Still banned reason

2. Communication ban overturned but still banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban overturned but still banned: After getting communication banned for sending a message that was not in violation of any guidelines, I appealed it and then received an email saying that it was going to be overturned. Only...
  3. How to sign in offline with ask for passkey still on (banned user)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to sign in offline with ask for passkey still on (banned user): Hi, I’ve been banned from the Xbox platform but still wanting to play saints row 4 problem is I had my security set to ask for password when I try to sign in I go offline to play but I can’t sign...
  4. Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any...: Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any help? bf5d305a-608a-4208-8bd4-7c8ce0cd2c61
  5. Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I got banned 2 years ago. Why am I still banned? eef20f0b-d270-4c4b-9a0f-c2309d40387f
  6. Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live chat ban ended but still can't talk or hear: Hi,I had a chat enforcement ban for a duration of 3 days and it was over at 9:57 EST today. It is now 10:38 EST and when I log in it still says that I have an enforcement even though when I sign...
  7. Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in: Hi I for some reason received a permanent ban notice on April 11 2022 that my account was involved in phishing or hacking. I dont know anything about doing that. I for sure didnt do that. So im...
  8. I was apparently unbanned but am still banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was apparently unbanned but am still banned.: i was cleaning out my emails today and realized that i had an unread email from the appeal that i sent to xbox to get my account that is still currently banned unbanned and the email that said...
  9. Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still getting banned for no reason after case review, Microsoft does NOTHING AT ALL: I recently got banned for making a looking for group post that someone else i had an assumption about did. I filed a case review today and Microsoft still does nothing. It says NOTHING about if...
  10. I got banned for no reason, I followed the rules and still got banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason, I followed the rules and still got banned.: I was playing Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege and i encountered a glicher/hacker. I gave him some smack talk since i am allowed to do that. So he reported me and i reported him. I got banned and he...