Still banned for some reason

Discus and support Still banned for some reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received communications ban for 2 weeks and it was supposed to end 3 days ago. I checked my enforcement history and I have no active suspensions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zerialism, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Zerialism
    Zerialism Guest

I received communications ban for 2 weeks and it was supposed to end 3 days ago. I checked my enforcement history and I have no active suspensions. When I contacted a Xbox representative they said I was banned until January 13th! I don't know why this happened
    and I feel like I don't deserve this. Please help

:)

Zerialism, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Still can't talk and message after banned

I have been banned for 2 weeks for communication and I have done the 2 week banned but for some reason I still can't speak or message my mates and for some reason it keeps saying that my privacy settings prevent chat with some people but I went on it and
    it still doesn't work can someone please help

Me with it

aMoistGorillAx, Oct 21, 2017
  3. xbox 1 party

It is possible that you could've been banned for some reason. Are you still having this issue?

xSaint of Godx, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sounds to me like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed & extended your suspension to 100 day one.

These don't show up on the enforcement site & can not be appealed.

Also be aware that using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct & could end up with you getting a console privilege suspension or maybe even a ban.

Daft Badger, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Zerialism
    Zerialism Guest
    My brother was the only one using a different account. And the account was his. :/

Zerialism, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Zerialism Win User

Sounds to me like during the course of their investigation the enforcement team found other violations of the ToU/CoC you had committed & extended your suspension to 100 day one.

Also be aware that using a secondary account to avoid the suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct & could end up with you getting a console privilege suspension or maybe even a ban.
    My brother was the only one using a different account. And the account was his. :/
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. xSaint of Godx Win User

xbox 1 party

It is possible that you could've been banned for some reason. Are you still having this issue?
  9. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Username banned for some reason.

Hi there (Seffty) welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately the Enforcement Team us the only responsible for banning names or even pics. On our language the world might not be harmful but in other languages it may be, I have seen Gamertags banned due to this, lots of friends have lost their names due to this kind of bad luck.
  10. Rjnumba1 Win User

mic

You may have been mic banned for some reason (not to be mean) because you annoyed some people in some way, but don't worry, mic bans normally only last on average one week. People will still be able to hear you in party chat, but not game chat.
Thema:

1. Still banned for some reason - Similar Threads - Still banned reason

2. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...