still banned and should of been unbanned a while ago!

Discus and support still banned and should of been unbanned a while ago! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; GT: i got banned for communication and i was going to get unbanned on the 15th of october and im still banned could anyone solve this for me please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MasterSniperHDH, Oct 17, 2017.

1. still banned and should of been unbanned a while ago!

GT: i got banned for communication and i was going to get unbanned on the 15th of october and im still banned could anyone solve this for me please thanks

:)

MasterSniperHDH, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Banned

well I got a 100 more days while I'm already banned. I don't understand how that could of happened while I was not online at all or was not allowed from Xbox. So I would love to have this resolved. Soon I will have no choice to talk to higher authority so
    I can get my account unbanned since it should of been unbanned 3 days ago. Please and thank you

JK Patriots72, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Should of been unbanned 11/02/12 but still not

Ok I've been temp banned from xbox I should of been unbanned today but I'm still Banned somebody help me me please

i AM LedGe Modz, Oct 17, 2017
  4. mineblow123
    mineblow123 Guest

I have this problem to and i was supposed to be unbanned today at 7:10 and still banned

mineblow123, Oct 17, 2017
  5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  6. mineblow123 Win User

I have this problem to and i was supposed to be unbanned today at 7:10 and still banned
  7. An Old Freak Win User

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can tell you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
  8. LordAlexis l17l Win User

Xbox One Communication Ban..

I should been unbanned yesterday & on here it says I have, yet when I go on my xbox one I'm still banned. Why am I still banned when it should of ended?
  9. kuzsu2628 Win User

My Xbox account got banned for seemingly no reason

i was unbanned about a week ago from a previous suspention (i was banned for 2 weeks) so it couldnt have been that either
  10. [Farscape] Win User

Console Ban 0x80a40020

return to the seller.

once an xbox is banned thats it, they will never unban it, this is the pitfalls of buying a used console. support will not and cannot assist with this and the enforcement team are unreachable unless you have been banned and they still won't unban a console.
Thema:

1. still banned and should of been unbanned a while ago! - Similar Threads - still banned should

2. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...
  10. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...