Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted

Discus and support Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m Still Currently Banned After My Due date for my suspension has been lifted. I’ve Tryed Everything I Could, Every time I sign on it says, “ Notice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by apache634, Jan 17, 2018.

1. apache634
    apache634 Guest

I’m Still Currently Banned After My Due date for my suspension has been lifted. I’ve Tryed Everything I Could, Every time I sign on it says, “ Notice Of Enforcement Action”. “ You Can’t use Looking for groups, Messages, And partys. My Due date for my Ban
    was in November. It’s 2018 And I’m still Banned. My Gt iS .

:)

apache634, Jan 17, 2018
  2. My communications were banned two weeks ago & the ban has been lifted

my communications were banned two weeks ago two days after I was already banned for supposedly cheating in 2k my park & the ban has been lifted. I'm not understanding why my communications are still banned it's showing that I have an orange hammer on the
    enforcement website but there is no description of the enforcement that's taking place still. I have a good reputation & don't get banned much can anyone from support please help. The ban has been lifted for 3 days now I've tried every troubleshooting thing
    I could think of.

zulu warrior95, Jan 17, 2018
  3. emhurley11
    emhurley11 Guest
    getting enforcement action against them even if their suspension has been lifted.

still getting enforcement action against me even after suspension has been lifted. [Mod Removed]

emhurley11, Jan 17, 2018
  4. Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted

I am having the exact same problem

gtathreeguy 1, Jan 19, 2018
  5. gtathreeguy 1 Win User

I am having the exact same problem 😭
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Enforcement ban has not been lifted

7. ZAYONETTA Win User

Unbanned but still banned?

I believe you have not been successfully unbanned and there is still a communications ban on your Xbox Live account by the enforcement team. There is nothing you can do to lift that ban unfortunately if it is permanent, however if not permanent you should
    see your communications ban lifted after a couple of days, weeks, or months even. I hope this answers your question.
  8. djlace Win User

Not able to talk still after ban has been lifted

9. CowanClaps Win User

Suspension supposed to be lifted but it's not.

my ban has been lifted on xbox one. my friends still can't hear me in party chat or games.The bubble moves when i talk but none can hear me since the ban has been lifted. i think there might have been a problem on your end when the ban was lifted. i didn't
    have this promblem prior to the ban. I have called xbox one support and they have had me do everything to try and fix the promblem. please fix this .
Thema:

1. Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted - Similar Threads - Still Banned Enforcement

2. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...