Still banned after its lifted??

Discus and support Still banned after its lifted?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was unbanned for communication like 1 and a half weeks ago and just yesterday I was unbanned for " harassment " and I am confused why its still says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vIl I TRASH lIv, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Still banned after its lifted??

i was unbanned for communication like 1 and a half weeks ago and just yesterday I was unbanned for " harassment " and I am confused why its still says because of your past behavior you cannot participate in party's and this gose
    for all of my accounts and none of my bans are perm so I hope the fix this problem

:)

vIl I TRASH lIv, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Still banned after date

You should first check and make sure that your suspension is over and did not get a extension added to it. To do this go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click on the orange hammer in the top left. This will take you to your enforcement history page. If your suspension got an extension you can file a case review.

To see how to file a case review check out this video:

If your suspension really should be over then doing a power cycle usually fixes this.

To do a power cycle: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Still banned after date

I have took my account of downloaded it and still band. Then I get in touch with them and they say I'm band till 21st of October. When I should've been unbanned on the 5th just because losers report you for being better then them on the game.

oSIMPLY LOVLEH, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Darkstrome Win User

Party Chat ban

after the 24 hrs, 6 hrs after ban lifted, still cannot communicate via party chat.

"Working as intended?"
  5. Davie675 Win User

Unclear about comm ban length.

Well you can say goodbye to being able to chat again even after ban is lifted, microsoft don't care about a known issue that has been going on for a year now and yet they still ban people knowing that they will not be able to talk even after the ban is lifted,
    SORT IT OUT, and the microsoft people replying here are idiots that don't have a clue either, they are puppets.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Account still no working after lifted banned

Hey there Divrs,

A communications suspensions typically ends at the same time when it started. If you check enforcement.xbox.com do you see the suspension has lifted as well?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Dadwhite Win User

Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.
  8. Jamage007 Win User

Cool banhammer

Yeah the ban system is way too harsh now and there is a bug when your ban is lifted you still cant talk to anyone and they don't seem to care at all. Its so bad its like they want Sony to win.
Thema:

Still banned after its lifted??

1. Still banned after its lifted?? - Similar Threads - Still banned lifted

2. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  3. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  4. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  5. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  6. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  7. Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still access my Fortnite account through another platform if my Xbox account was banned?: Firstly, is that my Xbox account has been permanently banned. I go to submit a case review however when I go to enforcements my banned account doesn't show. I did get permanently banned 3 years...
  8. How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is my account banned, but I still have been getting charged for subscription services?: I don't know why my account was banned, I don't have any strikes currently. I also never received an email from Xbox enforcement alerting me my account is banned. Microsoft says after an account...
  9. My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was permanently banned, would I still be able to login to epic games with my...: I was banned, and I would like to know if I would still be able to login to Epic Games with my banned Microsoft account and keep all my rocket league, and other stuff, or would I have to create a...
  10. What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if I get a console ban but the ban finished a few hours ago and I’m still...: I was banned for my profile picture and I was console banned for 2 days the ban finished August 26 at 1:54am but when I turn my Xbox on it says I’m still banned also when I go to the enforcement...