Still banned after its lifted??

Discus and support Still banned after its lifted?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was unbanned for communication like 1 and a half weeks ago and just yesterday I was unbanned for " harassment " and I am confused why its still says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vIl I TRASH lIv, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Still banned after its lifted??

i was unbanned for communication like 1 and a half weeks ago and just yesterday I was unbanned for " harassment " and I am confused why its still says because of your past behavior you cannot participate in party's and this gose
    for all of my accounts and none of my bans are perm so I hope the fix this problem

:)

vIl I TRASH lIv, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Still banned after date

You should first check and make sure that your suspension is over and did not get a extension added to it. To do this go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click on the orange hammer in the top left. This will take you to your enforcement history page. If your suspension got an extension you can file a case review.

To see how to file a case review check out this video:

If your suspension really should be over then doing a power cycle usually fixes this.

To do a power cycle: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Still banned after date

I have took my account of downloaded it and still band. Then I get in touch with them and they say I'm band till 21st of October. When I should've been unbanned on the 5th just because losers report you for being better then them on the game.

oSIMPLY LOVLEH, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

STILL BANNED AFTER BAN EXPIRED

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire if there is an enforcement action and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there
    are other actions on your account.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. chrisedwards_377 Win User

How does this comment violate community standards?

Thanks for the help! I did ask for a review, but was told by the rep after the ban ends, they wont proceed with a review, even if i requested it while still under a ban.

I suppose its time to leave Microsoft and move to Sony
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Still banned after date

You should first check and make sure that your suspension is over and did not get a extension added to it. To do this go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click on the orange hammer in the top left. This will take you to your enforcement history page. If your suspension got an extension you can file a case review.

To see how to file a case review check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s

If your suspension really should be over then doing a power cycle usually fixes this.

To do a power cycle: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  7. Pistolvania Win User

controller modding?

Them getting banned or not its still frustrating
  8. pocrash Win User

MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

Yeah permanently banned members are banned for multiple offenses and after multiple warnings are given. Its deserved to the people who they are given to
Thema:

Still banned after its lifted??

1. Still banned after its lifted?? - Similar Threads - Still banned lifted

2. Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban lifted after review but Xbox will still not let me log in: Hi I for some reason received a permanent ban notice on April 11 2022 that my account was involved in phishing or hacking. I dont know anything about doing that. I for sure didnt do that. So im...
  3. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...
  4. I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m still banned from everything and my bann has been lifted: I got banned two weeks ago from every online multiplayer game and banned from communications and it just got lifted how can this be fixed 918ff08b-870c-4d33-9fbc-a9b73f495b90
  5. permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanent ban lifted, still cant use my xbox: Hi my account and xbox was permanently suspended, but then the decision was overturned. but now when i try to play it still says im blocked from using my xbox. what do i do...
  6. Xbox Console is still suspended after ban lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console is still suspended after ban lifted: so my account received an 14-day suspension which finally ended 2/3/2018 8:45pm.. now when I try to play on my Xbox one, the enforcement message continues to pop-up saying I’m still suspended. I...
  7. Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted: I’m Still Currently Banned After My Due date for my suspension has been lifted. I’ve Tryed Everything I Could, Every time I sign on it says, “ Notice Of Enforcement Action”. “ You Can’t use...
  8. Chat still not working after 24 hour ban lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat still not working after 24 hour ban lifted: Hi my account was placed on a 24 hour communication ban on 13/01/2018 until 14/01/2018. It is now a whole day after the ban was supposedly lifted and I still cannot use chat. Reading through...
  9. My ban was lifted but when i sign in i still cant do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban was lifted but when i sign in i still cant do anything: Ok, so i got a 2 week console suspension and it was lifted around 8:45 am today and i can send messages through the xbox app and stuff but when i sign into my console the enforcement action still...
  10. Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Comm banned after suspension was lifted: Hi, my account received a 3 week console ban on 11-20-17, which was in affect until 12-05-14 at 12:24:14 am est. I am able to play online again, (which i am thankful for) but i do not have a date...