Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

Discus and support Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello to HelloWorld ... on May 31st between 7p - 8p PDT, I submitted ten (10) images of receipts through the https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost/... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by yukon-cornelius, Jun 10, 2014.

  1. Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo


    Hello to HelloWorld ... on May 31st between 7p - 8p PDT, I submitted ten (10) images of receipts through the https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost/ website, but I've yet to receive a single message to my registered email address, nor have I received any
    response to the 3 inquiries I've made through the contact form on the FAQ page. Please let me know the process of processing my receipts, since it's been well over "a few days", as well as well over "3 days" for responding to my contact form questions.

    Thanks!

    Richard

    :)
     
    yukon-cornelius, Jun 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Hey Yukon!

    I'm sorry to hear of the delay in responses. It's an unfortunate situation, but you are definitely going through the correct channels of communication to try and resolve these issues. I would suggest to keep trying to establish contact through the
    FAQ form at the bottom of the page, simply because HelloWorld does not check these forums.
     
    Miss Diggz, Jun 10, 2014
    #2
  3. Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Thanks for the reply, Leo, but I'm waiting for a rep from HelloWorld to respond ... neither @XboxSupport nor Xbox Support are running the promotion.
     
    yukon-cornelius, Jun 10, 2014
    #3
  4. Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Hey man, I am also in similar situation and talking the Xbox Support on the phone right now. I lost $40 since I am missing 8 codes out of the 10 I should have been given.
     
    Albert S Hood I, Jun 10, 2014
    #4
  5. mikeymike82 Win User

    Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Yukon, I'm dealing with the same exact issue. I am frustrated as all can be. C
  6. Albert S Hood I Win User

    Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Hey man, I am also in similar situation and talking the Xbox Support on the phone right now. I lost $40 since I am missing 8 codes out of the 10 I should have been given.
  7. yukon-cornelius Win User

    Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    This is my 7th inquiry to ePrize where my $5 gift-card codes are ... I submitted 10 receipts on May 31st (all before 8pm PDT), and was told on June 10th that 8 receipts were read and credited on June 1st. I was then told by ePrize on June 12th that there
    was a technical issue, and that I should see my codes within 24 hours. I was then told by ePrize on June 17th that there was a technical problem, and that I should see my codes within 24 hours. It's now June 22nd, and I've received NO email to my Hotmail
    address (and nothing in my spam/junk folder) from ePrize, other than these canned responses. So I'll ask again ... what is the status for generating the correct number of $5 gift-card codes for me ... which is 10?
  8. Andy Mulligan Win User

    Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Ambassadors are not reps for the promotion so our knowledge of this is limited. In this case, it would be best to contact @XboxSupport on Twitter, they will respond to you quickly.

    You may also try contacting MS through 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

    Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

    Hey Yukon!

    I'm sorry to hear of the delay in responses. It's an unfortunate situation, but you are definitely going through the correct channels of communication to try and resolve these issues. I would suggest to keep trying to establish contact through the
    FAQ form at the bottom of the page, simply because HelloWorld does not check these forums.
Thema:

Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

Loading...
  1. Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo - Similar Threads - Still awaiting delivery

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...