sticky key glitch

Discus and support sticky key glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i seem to have a problem with my pc every time im in a game my charecter acts like im holding down w,a,s,d when ive only pressed it. ive had 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Silk, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Thomas Silk
    Thomas Silk Guest

sticky key glitch

hi i seem to have a problem with my pc
    every time im in a game my charecter acts like im holding down w,a,s,d when ive only pressed it.
    ive had 3 brand new keyboards and each time they've done same thing. ive turn off sticky keys and factory wiped my computer but i stilol have this problem.
    does anyone know how to fit this issue.

:)

Thomas Silk, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Thomas Silk Win User

sticky key glitch

will it delete photo and video as well as apps
  3. Dericka Win User

sticky key glitch

May i know is it happening to all of your games or just on a certain game?
  4. Thomas Silk Win User

sticky key glitch

ok i will reboot and get back to you after ive been on the game
    p.s how long untill this question is deleted. because sometimes the glitch goes away for a week or so (be rarely).
  5. Dericka Win User

sticky key glitch

Thank you for your patience and kindness.
  6. Dericka Win User

sticky key glitch

Yes, I would recommend to back up all your files. Thanks!
Thema:

sticky key glitch

1. sticky key glitch - Similar Threads - sticky key glitch

2. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  3. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  4. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  5. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  6. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...: So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff. So do any...
  7. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  8. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  9. Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it...
  10. L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??: Why does my brand new series 2 elite controller have sticky A, B, X, & Y buttons after unboxing it? ALSO, both Left & Right sticks have stick drift really bad, also after unboxing????...