sticky game
Discus and support sticky game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really like this game but lately it's sticky I agree it related to the ads, now it kicks me off and I have to start over, there been a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dzrgrl, Jul 15, 2017.
Thema:
sticky game
Loading...
-
sticky game - Similar Threads - sticky game
-
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive... -
Xbox Elite 2 Controller - Sticky Grips
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite 2 Controller - Sticky Grips: I just purchased a new Xbox Elite 2 controller and the rubberized grips are incredibly sticky. I attempted to wipe them down with a damp cloth, but that had no real effect. Is this normal for... -
A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky
in XboX InsidersA couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty... -
Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my controller still have stick drift or sticky sticks if my dead zone is set to max?: Why does my controller still have stick drift or sticks sticks if my dead zone is set to max? This is something that is recent and has not happen over time. When I go forward on the left stick it... -
L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??
in XBoX Games and AppsL&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??: Why does my brand new series 2 elite controller have sticky A, B, X, & Y buttons after unboxing it? ALSO, both Left & Right sticks have stick drift really bad, also after unboxing????...