Sticking A button on wireless controller

Discus and support Sticking A button on wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Button is now sticking quite often and requires a further press/flick to get it go to release again. Have had this problem before on my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack 3Seven, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Jack 3Seven
    Jack 3Seven Guest

Button is now sticking quite often and requires a further press/flick to get it go to release again. Have had this problem before on my 360 controllers but never within 6 weeks of purchase!

:)

Jack 3Seven, Jan 3, 2014
  2. FATAL2U
    FATAL2U Guest
    Wireless controller buttons sticking.

I have gone through 4 remotes. I always get remotes that the buttons just won't stop sticking. I am sick and tired of paying 60 dollars for faulty remotes. Helpppppp

FATAL2U, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Controller button sticking

Not even 2 month old controller a button is sticking, it is the new white one. What is the warranty period on these?

Spencer 000000, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

Can the Xbox Adaptive controller be paired with a controller, so that all buttons function as normal but the left thumb stick function gets replaced (reassigned) to the left track pad but all other controller buttons, triggers, and right thumb
    stick function as normal on the wireless controller?
    The simple answer is yes, you will be able to set it up doing what you desire in conjunction with the copilot system.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

To sum the information up in one post:

Yes, it's worth the update, as you can bind different button combinations to the lower paddles. So you don't have to take off your thumb from the right stick to jump or reload or whatever you need the face buttons to do, so you are more agile and look around
    while you do "button-stuff".

You can store up to 3 button set ups for different games and switch to these profiles with the push of a button.

It also comes with several exchangeable sticks in various lengths and grip to give you more "control" (pun intended) over the travel of your stick or how you place your finger on the sticks. And you get to change the "stiffness" of the analogue sticks. So
    you might set one stick very soft for quick travel, and a more stiff resistance for finer control.

And lastly, you can set up the way the trigger travels. So if you play a lot of shooters, you can set the controller to a hair trigger mode, where you only have to pull the trigger a few millimeters, or if you like driving games set the trigger movement to
    full to get that extra throttle or brake control.

While there is no wireless dongle in the box, it will work with the existing wireless dongle you already have. Also, the controller supports Bluetooth (however, not everything works via Bluetooth compared to the wireless dongle).

As another poster already mentioned, the wireless dongle supports up to 8 controllers, 4 controllers with chat headset or 2 controllers with stereo headsets that will play game sound (even in spatial 3D). With Bluetooth you're limited to game chat sound.
  6. Ezorith Win User

Greetings.

The Elite V1 does not support bluetooth. It can only connect to a computer using an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter stick, and that's what the sync button on the controller is for. You can however still use the controller via USB cable.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Controller button sticking

Hey there Spencer,

The warranty for accessories in the United States is 90 days. If you're unable to exchange the controller with the retailer, you can get the controller repaired through the Online Service Center

HERE
    . Keep in mind that you'll need to have your console registered first, before you can submit an accessory like a controller for service.

Let us know if you run into any issues!
  8. Mad in the Dark Win User

Best 3rd party controller?

Razer sucks. I went through three before I gave up on them.

First one the A button stopped working, second and third had a large amount of drift in the stick.

If you want wireless then you need to stick to the official Xbox controller.
Thema:

1. Sticking A button on wireless controller - Similar Threads - Sticking button wireless

2. I don’t know how to make my d pad buttons and a plot sticks stop from too fast. Pls help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t know how to make my d pad buttons and a plot sticks stop from too fast. Pls help!: I need my d pad to move slower and have a slower reaction time. bb996476-20e5-472d-9352-df9508e59182
  3. New Xbox S - controller “A” button sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox S - controller “A” button sticks: I just unpacked direct from MS online….bummed that the A button sticks. How do I get this resolved? 0950fd3d-ac0f-4825-871c-aa1efe65774f
  4. Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly: So I played naruto ninja ultimate ninja storm recently. Every time I connect the controller to my PC with Bluetooth, the view button and right stick don't work properly and it always asks me to...
  5. How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i fix my Xbox one controller (A) button to stop sticking?: I just got my New Xbox controller for Christmas and it has its (A) button sticky like maple syrup.The controller is not made by Xbox if you were wandering. fd1f6df2-7a8c-49a4-b2f0-552072394935
  6. Elite v2 "RT" button sticking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite v2 "RT" button sticking: For 3 weeks since i had this elite series 2 controller the RT button is sticking and i dont know how to sort it out and im not taking it apart and i cant find the controller replacement page. Can...
  7. Xbox Series X Controller Left Stick Button not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X Controller Left Stick Button not working?: I got my XSX about a month ago and I’ve spent most of my time playing FPS’ where the left stick is used to run and sprint by pushing the Left Stick button. I’m noticing now that while my left...
  8. Power A Xbox Controller Left Stick Button Stuck Down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power A Xbox Controller Left Stick Button Stuck Down.: Recently, I've noticed that my Power A wired Xbox controller kept on pressing down on the left stick without me even having the need or want to. This would be apparent when I go on to Modern...
  9. Right Stick And Left Stick Button mapping on racing wheel

in XBoX Accessibility
    Right Stick And Left Stick Button mapping on racing wheel: So i recently got a logitech g920 and realised that rsb and lsb buttons dont work and after research i found out that its because its not a button that was programmed on a wheel. So i would highly...
  10. Wireless controller buttons sticking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller buttons sticking.: I have gone through 4 remotes. I always get remotes that the buttons just won't stop sticking. I am sick and tired of paying 60 dollars for faulty remotes. Helpppppp...