Sticking A button on wireless controller

Discus and support Sticking A button on wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Button is now sticking quite often and requires a further press/flick to get it go to release again. Have had this problem before on my 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jack 3Seven, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Jack 3Seven
    Jack 3Seven Guest

Button is now sticking quite often and requires a further press/flick to get it go to release again. Have had this problem before on my 360 controllers but never within 6 weeks of purchase!

:)

Jack 3Seven, Jan 3, 2014
  2. FATAL2U
    FATAL2U Guest
    Wireless controller buttons sticking.

I have gone through 4 remotes. I always get remotes that the buttons just won't stop sticking. I am sick and tired of paying 60 dollars for faulty remotes. Helpppppp

FATAL2U, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Controller button sticking

Not even 2 month old controller a button is sticking, it is the new white one. What is the warranty period on these?

Spencer 000000, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

Can the Xbox Adaptive controller be paired with a controller, so that all buttons function as normal but the left thumb stick function gets replaced (reassigned) to the left track pad but all other controller buttons, triggers, and right thumb
    stick function as normal on the wireless controller?
    The simple answer is yes, you will be able to set it up doing what you desire in conjunction with the copilot system.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

To sum the information up in one post:

Yes, it's worth the update, as you can bind different button combinations to the lower paddles. So you don't have to take off your thumb from the right stick to jump or reload or whatever you need the face buttons to do, so you are more agile and look around
    while you do "button-stuff".

You can store up to 3 button set ups for different games and switch to these profiles with the push of a button.

It also comes with several exchangeable sticks in various lengths and grip to give you more "control" (pun intended) over the travel of your stick or how you place your finger on the sticks. And you get to change the "stiffness" of the analogue sticks. So
    you might set one stick very soft for quick travel, and a more stiff resistance for finer control.

And lastly, you can set up the way the trigger travels. So if you play a lot of shooters, you can set the controller to a hair trigger mode, where you only have to pull the trigger a few millimeters, or if you like driving games set the trigger movement to
    full to get that extra throttle or brake control.

While there is no wireless dongle in the box, it will work with the existing wireless dongle you already have. Also, the controller supports Bluetooth (however, not everything works via Bluetooth compared to the wireless dongle).

As another poster already mentioned, the wireless dongle supports up to 8 controllers, 4 controllers with chat headset or 2 controllers with stereo headsets that will play game sound (even in spatial 3D). With Bluetooth you're limited to game chat sound.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  7. Ezorith Win User

Greetings.

The Elite V1 does not support bluetooth. It can only connect to a computer using an Xbox Wireless USB Adapter stick, and that's what the sync button on the controller is for. You can however still use the controller via USB cable.
  8. Mad in the Dark Win User

Best 3rd party controller?

Razer sucks. I went through three before I gave up on them.

First one the A button stopped working, second and third had a large amount of drift in the stick.

If you want wireless then you need to stick to the official Xbox controller.
Thema:

1. Sticking A button on wireless controller - Similar Threads - Sticking button wireless

2. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  3. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  5. I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it: Hello everyone, i had purchased a Xbox Series Wireless Controller 2. It is still under warranty till 12/12/2023. Lately i have been facing an issues specifically with "A" button. Whenever i press...
  6. L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L&R stick drift along w/ sticky ABXY buttons, brand new out of the box, WHY??: Why does my brand new series 2 elite controller have sticky A, B, X, & Y buttons after unboxing it? ALSO, both Left & Right sticks have stick drift really bad, also after unboxing????...
  7. All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller): I was in the middle of playing Starfield when the game stopped and said the controller was disconnected. I look down and sure enough, it's turned itself off. I replaced the batteries, thinking...
  8. Xbox controller’s right stick button non-functioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller’s right stick button non-functioning: As the titles says, pushing down on the right stick button doesnt work. Until now, it worked a couple times before immediately stopping. It is a controller connected to Windows 11. I’ve tried...
  9. How do I fix drift on left joist stick and RB button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix drift on left joist stick and RB button.: left joist stick is giving me drift problems on current blue controller and other blue controller the RB button doesn't work. 2f012bce-9e74-4bf1-8ee0-5646d5c2a9f1
  10. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9