Stick of Truth “Full Arsenal” & “Clothes Wh0re” achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Stick of Truth “Full Arsenal” & “Clothes Wh0re” achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So I’ve just spent the past few days trying to 100% South Park: The Stick of Truth. “Full Arsenal” and “Clothes Wh0re” won’t unlock though? I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xClampyy, Dec 12, 2020.

1. xClampyy
    xClampyy Guest

Hey,

So I’ve just spent the past few days trying to 100% South Park: The Stick of Truth. “Full Arsenal” and “Clothes Wh0re” won’t unlock though? I can see that I have 103/103 equipment, but no achievements. The progress on “Full Arsenal” went up when I recollected
    the last three items by going back a save, so I did that again and still nothing happened...

:)

xClampyy, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Dbole007 Win User

Missing Achievements?

When you say nothing unlocked, do you mean you didnt get the Patience is a Virtue achievement? the Full Arsenal achievement is when you collect every weapon and dog tag, as well as complete all the levels at their certain points and get all the achievements
    for each of the mission specific ones. You may need to at least start the last mission and see what happens.. At the end, let it roll trhough the credits for a few, see if it unlocks then.,.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

South Park Stick Of Truth - Achievement Not Unlocking

Hey there II Cryption II!

If the steps there don't help, please make sure to fill out the survey included near the end of that thread. That way we can notify the correct team of your trouble.
  4. II Cryption II Win User

Hi I have done what it says, but still no luck :( it's bugging me as I need only that one for the 1000g
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey there II Cryption II!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing achievement issues. Have you gone through the troubleshooting article that outlines

Problems with Xbox One Achievements and Challenges
    ? Additionally, please check out the
    Achievement Unlocking thread and complete the survey at the bottom—your information will be recorded and passed along to the proper teams to take a look at it.

Let us know if you're still experiencing problems!
  6. A Foam Football Win User

Post you r a achievement ***?

I think he meant "Post If You are an Achievement Wh0re"
Thema:

1. Stick of Truth “Full Arsenal” & “Clothes Wh0re” achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Stick Truth “Full

2. South Park: The stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park: The stick of truth: My character continously walks by itself on the xbox one version of south oark however only in that game, if i press to move right it’ll continue to go right? every other game is fine so why is it...
  3. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  4. Stick of Truth Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Stick of Truth Code: Pre-ordered The Fractured But Whole and never received my code for the Stick of Truth at launch. Was directed to post here from xbox support. bb72d063-4626-418c-b8cd-ede9bd81a8ba
  5. Problem with free digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with free digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth: Pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole from XBox Live (digital standard version) which came out today. The game came with some bonus content as well as a free digital copy of South Park:...
  6. achievement south park stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement south park stick of truth: I have faced a problem. Achievement of Full Arsenal didn't drop out though all conditions for him have been satisfied. It is also strange that this achievement dropped out in Uplay, but it didn't...
  7. Can’t start Xbox One South Park Stick of Truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start Xbox One South Park Stick of Truth: I can’t start the South Park The Stick of Truth that came bundled with The Fractured But Whole. It worked yesterday but now it asks me if I own this game or app. I redeemed the code that came with...
  8. Stick of truth for xbl trial code trade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stick of truth for xbl trial code trade: need xbl willing to trade for South Park stick of truth code e2ca2876-6de8-434d-b40e-0e32fe2d20bb
  9. Can’t start South Park The Stick of Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t start South Park The Stick of Truth: I can’t start the South Park The Stick of Truth that came bundled with The Fractured But Whole. It worked yesterday but now it asks me if I own this game or app. I redeemed the code that came with...
  10. I'm after a South Park Stick of Truth Xbone code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm after a South Park Stick of Truth Xbone code: Anyone looking to part with theirs? 8b1d6bf0-a5d6-4a14-aa8b-c312afb89102