Step your game up xbox live

Discus and support Step your game up xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just saw the line up for the January playstation plus line up and I must it looks pretty dang sweet. Playstation is getting games for every system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darcsyd, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Darcsyd
    Darcsyd Guest

So I just saw the line up for the January playstation plus line up and I must it looks pretty dang sweet. Playstation is getting games for every system yet we still only get 2 and you have to get it in 15 days or it's gone. I am not sure what Microsoft is
    doing wrong here but playstation plus looks a whole lot better right now than xbox live does. Yeah Yeah I know your gonna bring up stability and server this and that. I am talking about just the games. PS+ had sleeping dogs 6 months ago. The PS4 had free games
    day one yet we are left with an arbitrary 2014 for the xbox one. Look I'm 10 years in with xbox live so I ain't going anywhere but they gotta do much better than what their doing in regards to the games offered(quantity/quality). Major Nelson, Phil, whoever
    else make decisions about Live get on the ball, Because although you can say we can do this and that at the end of the day it's about games and right now you ain't looking so hot. Yeah I'm a ps+ member as well. Link to the PS+ video included.

:)

Darcsyd, Jan 5, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox live step it up!

here is what you don't get one as steel mentioned it doesn't matter who started it anyone who violates the terms of use is also punishable if reported

Everyone is equal.in the eyes of the enforcement team

That's means if you retaliate in anyway that violates the terms of use it doesn't matter as you aren't immune to the rules common man use common sense.

You learned this in school

ngocphi, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

Hi guys! I think i have a solution to this that worked for me and very well could work for you!Step your game up xbox live :)

Step 1) Sign in to your xbox live account.

Step 2) Go to your network settings and disconnect from your current network.

Step 3) Launch your desired game while offline and it shouldn't pop up with a black screen.

Step 4) Exit the game and reboot your xbox.

Step 5) Go to your settings and connect to your network.

Step 6) Launch your game again and the game will start normally and the online features should be availableStep your game up xbox live :)

I hope this helped you guys!Step your game up xbox live :)

DziiRe Bootay, Jan 5, 2014
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox live step it up!

It does not matter who started if you violate the code of conduct which can be found here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/codeofconduct then your account is subject to enforcement action.

If it does happen in the future the best thing to do is to report the other player then block and mute them and to not say anything back to them.

If you feel that you should not have been suspended and the suspension qualifies you can file for a case review by going to enforcement.xbox.com

This is the only way to get the suspension lifted sooner the enforcement team does not monitor these forums.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox live step it up!

here is what you don't get one as steel mentioned it doesn't matter who started it anyone who violates the terms of use is also punishable if reported

Everyone is equal.in the eyes of the enforcement team

That's means if you retaliate in anyway that violates the terms of use it doesn't matter as you aren't immune to the rules common man use common sense.

You learned this in school
  6. JOSEWILLSLAY Win User

Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP!

Here is a list I saw posted somewhere else that shows all your failures so far, Microsoft.

- Entire E3 Fiasco (too long to list every single instance).

- Pulling a 180 after claiming it would be impossible to.

- Inferior Hardware that struggles to render at 1080p

- 500 dollar price tag. That's a 100 $ more than a stronger competitor, due to a "value proposition" no one seem to want. The Kinect.

- Every multi plattform game running noticably worse.

- Rushing it to the market, hence releasing it with an unpolished O.S that slows down installation times, hurts game performance and lacks a streaming function they promised.

- Lying about it's graphics by constantly showing off demos on high end PC's (Forza 5 and Titanfall)

- Spinning sale statistics to claim it's the "fastest selling" console when it clearly wasn't.

- Bribing people on Youtube and acting like their *** don't stink.
  7. dlCHIEF58 Win User

8. JOSEWILLSLAY Win User

Sorry guys about this being tough to read on the eyes, the spaces are in there to separate but Microsoft can't even get their forum right, let alone their console and online service.
Thema:

1. Step your game up xbox live - Similar Threads - Step game live

2. Upnp not working even after suggested steps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upnp not working even after suggested steps: My upnp worn work no matter the steps I do and I'm not sure what to do the only thing I haven't tried is port forwarding but I'm not sure that would work without upnp...
  3. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  4. "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is not a step forward.: I understand Xbox wants to keep things fresh, but this new update in the friends list is a step backwards. You had a great system with the "friends in games" tab and now I cant even see what...
  5. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  6. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  7. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  8. Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t update or download game I pre-ordered! What’s the next step?: Pre-ordered Diablo 4. Game will not update or download. 39fcdff9-a5ba-45fb-ab4e-b3c50b3eda30
  9. Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.

in XboX Insiders
    Gifted game exploit. Turn on two step and be active.: Turn on two step verification immediately and be active daily. If you have a “Valuable gamertag”, a lot of enemies or some sort of notoriety, beware being gifted games from random accounts. There...
  10. Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, read this for the gamers. STEP YOUR GAME UP!: All multiplatforms are now running poorly and at lower resolutions than on the competitors consoles. Examples; Tomb Raider 30FPS on XB1 meanwhile 60FPS on PS4, pretty much every multiplatform game...