Stellaris Game Pass PC Crash at 30%

Discus and support Stellaris Game Pass PC Crash at 30% in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all, Been looking forward to trying Stellaris. Unfortunately it crashes when it hits 30% during its load. Anyone experiencing the same issue and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RaynorAndrulewich, Feb 6, 2021.

  1. Stellaris Game Pass PC Crash at 30%


    Hey all,

    Been looking forward to trying Stellaris. Unfortunately it crashes when it hits 30% during its load.

    Anyone experiencing the same issue and find a solution?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    RaynorAndrulewich, Feb 6, 2021
    #1
  2. gabrielhaupfear Win User

    Stellaris Console Edition not Starting Up?

    As of now, stellaris plays and then goes to the black screen and says "syncing data" for a fee seconds and goes to 0% before the game crashes again.
  3. Tempestium Win User

    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

    Stellaris is a really nice game for the game pass. All of a sudden Xbox is finally getting more strategy games, it's very appreciated.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Stellaris Crash

    Hello there @Daanair, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:
    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.
    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.
    In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.
    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection
    In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash, and game freeze related issues:
    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution
    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :
    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.
    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!
    Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. AridLizard Win User

    Once a game leaves game pass, have any come back?

    some have been on Game Pass then left and come back.

    Stellaris has definitely been on GP ages ago then it left for a while and is now back on GP
  6. RonanFrazer Win User

    DLC not working for stellaris on cloud gaming

    The problem is that stellaris is part of Game Pass and it's not allowing me to use the DLC either. I bought the Expansion Pass 5 with the Nemesis DLC which states that it is part of Game Pass, but it still wont let me use the DLC. Is there something I can do to fix this issue?
Thema:

Stellaris Game Pass PC Crash at 30%

Loading...
  1. Stellaris Game Pass PC Crash at 30% - Similar Threads - Stellaris Game Pass

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?: Ive recently been wanting to play again with my friend who is on an Xbox. Because Stellaris is not crossplay, I have been trying to use cloud play. It seems to have a recurring problem where...
  9. I can't see my Own Dlc's in Stellaris and Paradox Stellaris Launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my Own Dlc's in Stellaris and Paradox Stellaris Launcher: Hello, I am unable to access the DLCs for Stellaris, which I downloaded via Xbox. The DLCs were working perfectly fine until yesterday, but today they did not appear on the Paradox loading screen....
  10. Stellaris Launcher not seeing DLC though previously have played with them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris Launcher not seeing DLC though previously have played with them: My Stellaris Launcher no longer sees my DLC that have purchased and used previously. As you can see with the screenshot the dlc option has disappeared and when the game is launched no DLC's are...