Stellaris Console Edition Nemesis DLC

Discus and support Stellaris Console Edition Nemesis DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased and have been playing the Nemesis DLC for Stellaris on my Xbox Series X, but I am not able to access the DLC when I try to play on my PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Icecube90, May 10, 2022.

  1. Icecube90
    Icecube90 Guest

    Stellaris Console Edition Nemesis DLC


    I purchased and have been playing the Nemesis DLC for Stellaris on my Xbox Series X, but I am not able to access the DLC when I try to play on my PC via Xbox Cloud Gaming. I noticed that it says that the Nemesis DLC isn't installed whenever I try to play through the cloud. Do I have to mess with some settings to enable it to be played through Xbox Cloud Gaming, or does Microsoft need to update their consoles to have the Nemesis DLC installed?

    :)
     
    Icecube90, May 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    Stellaris Console Edition Nemesis DLC

    Hello Icecube!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    Unfortunately, not all content is available for use on Xcloud yet, my friend. Apparently this DLC is not. I did a search on the game's respective Microsoft website, and it doesn't have the cloud-enabled option yet.

    I am really sorry about that

    All respects
  3. RonanFrazer Win User

    DLC not working for stellaris on cloud gaming

    The problem is that stellaris is part of Game Pass and it's not allowing me to use the DLC either. I bought the Expansion Pass 5 with the Nemesis DLC which states that it is part of Game Pass, but it still wont let me use the DLC. Is there something I can do to fix this issue?
  4. CarTzy Win User

    Purchased DLC not showing owned on PC

    Hello Emmett Jones,

    Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

    I can see that you have concerns about your game DLCs.

    To help you with this issue, I need some more information from you. Please answer the following questions:

    -Which base version of the game did your purchased?

    Please be guided that there is a Console and PC version of the game, If you purchased the DLC for the console version then it wouldn't be available on PC version. Please see:

    Buy Stellaris | Xbox

    Buy Stellaris: Console Edition | Xbox

    Please also see: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/dlc-xbox-and-pc-question.1187005/

    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. charlieLawrence Win User

    Stellaris console edition paradox con

    Hey what is the date for the dlc

    for stellaris want month
  6. Geth Win User

    Self Isolation plans

    I plan on getting the federations DLC for stellaris and giving it ago, maybe mess with Gears 5 a bit.
Thema:

Stellaris Console Edition Nemesis DLC

Loading...
  1. Stellaris Console Edition Nemesis DLC - Similar Threads - Stellaris Console Edition

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?: Ive recently been wanting to play again with my friend who is on an Xbox. Because Stellaris is not crossplay, I have been trying to use cloud play. It seems to have a recurring problem where...
  9. I can't see my Own Dlc's in Stellaris and Paradox Stellaris Launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my Own Dlc's in Stellaris and Paradox Stellaris Launcher: Hello, I am unable to access the DLCs for Stellaris, which I downloaded via Xbox. The DLCs were working perfectly fine until yesterday, but today they did not appear on the Paradox loading screen....
  10. Stellaris Launcher not seeing DLC though previously have played with them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris Launcher not seeing DLC though previously have played with them: My Stellaris Launcher no longer sees my DLC that have purchased and used previously. As you can see with the screenshot the dlc option has disappeared and when the game is launched no DLC's are...