Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?

Discus and support Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive recently been wanting to play again with my friend who is on an Xbox. Because Stellaris is not crossplay, I have been trying to use cloud play. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jefferson Showerman, Apr 27, 2025.

  1. Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?


    Ive recently been wanting to play again with my friend who is on an Xbox. Because Stellaris is not crossplay, I have been trying to use cloud play. It seems to have a recurring problem where whatever I do, as soon as I try to put in my password it locks me in a screen where I can only get out by quitting the game. Please can I finally have some help with this issue? I know it is niche but I have sent other reports and it has stayed broken for at least a year.

    :)
     
    Jefferson Showerman, Apr 27, 2025
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Stellaris console edition paradox con

  3. tommyaulabaugh Win User

    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

    Its in the cloud. but it is also like logging into your desktop. It cant apply an update without your permission, such as looging into your xbox account. it is downloaded and updated on the cloud server and never to your personal computer. or browser depending on how you play that is. Happy to explain more if this helps any.

    Tommy Aulabaugh

    22+years experience with programming in windows with java and vb.net
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Some noob questions...

    How do I do this cloud saving thing because eif it were to break I'd be gutted
  5. RonanFrazer Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    Thank you this has been insightful.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox Cloud Gaming Stellaris DLC

    Ronan, this started happening today or when?
Thema:

Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking?

Loading...
  1. Stellaris and Cloud play: How to log in without it breaking? - Similar Threads - Stellaris Cloud play

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. I can't see my Own Dlc's in Stellaris and Paradox Stellaris Launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see my Own Dlc's in Stellaris and Paradox Stellaris Launcher: Hello, I am unable to access the DLCs for Stellaris, which I downloaded via Xbox. The DLCs were working perfectly fine until yesterday, but today they did not appear on the Paradox loading screen....
  10. Stellaris Launcher not seeing DLC though previously have played with them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris Launcher not seeing DLC though previously have played with them: My Stellaris Launcher no longer sees my DLC that have purchased and used previously. As you can see with the screenshot the dlc option has disappeared and when the game is launched no DLC's are...