Stellaris achievements don't unlock

Discus and support Stellaris achievements don't unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! I've bought Stellaris Console Edition, and am playing this game since day one. For an unknown reason, none of the achievements get unlocked. Even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Xirei l, Mar 31, 2019.

1. l Xirei l
    l Xirei l Guest

Hi !

I've bought Stellaris Console Edition, and am playing this game since day one. For an unknown reason, none of the achievements get unlocked. Even the most obvious and eqsy ones, as "Colonize a planet" ...

Does anybody have a solution to this ? I've uninstalled / reinstalled the game, cleared the cache from the console, and even waited for the first additional content to release : nothing fixed it.

Thanks for any answer,

Xirei

:)

l Xirei l, Mar 31, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    l Xirei l
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your achievements not getting unlocked while playing Stellaris.

From what you've described and all the troubleshooting that you've attempted, it sounds like this issue may be

on the developer's servers side. Uninstall \ reinstall game is usually the fix-all method for issues like this one.

I would also recommend, if you haven't tried already is to Soft factory reset your console.

Go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [Do not keep my games and apps]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. You will also need to reinstall all your games and profiles.

Also, would suggest contacting the game developer's support site to report the issue. (click on link) Paradox Interactive Support

I hope this helps!

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. dawdawmurphy Win User

Just to point out-You have to be playing iron man mode to unlock achievements.

It might not be that as I play Iron man mode and I'm still having issues since multi player was introduced in May/June?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  5. Allan S.G Win User

Achievements don't unlock

The fact is that you must have used some type of mod, so the game will not give you any achievements, try to reinstall the game if the problem persists.
  6. Libbillx Win User

Achievements don't unlock

Try to re-install it again
Thema:

1. Stellaris achievements don't unlock - Similar Threads - Stellaris achievements don't

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements in Russian but Im Turkish: [img] So In PC xbox app. its all Turkish but achievements are Russian for no reason. I dont know why but It just disturbs me. Take a look at the achievements and the overall texts. Youll see what...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  6. My Gamerscore and Achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamerscore and Achievement: When I play online last time in Xbox 360 in Xbox one I came across hacking lobby in call of duty and I got free achievement and gamer score can Phil spencer reset them in my 360 account? Don't...
  7. What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz: What do I need to achieve 4k Resolution @ 120Hz? It currently says to me that my TV setup doesn't support 4k@120Hz. What about my TV setup do I need to change? 762e6b27-915d-412c-af60-03b79c7f7302
  8. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  9. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i get achievements on stellris