Steering wheel named and functions like a xbox 360 controller

Discus and support Steering wheel named and functions like a xbox 360 controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have one of those steering wheels known as a "gaming steering wheel" and the thing is that everytime i turn it on it makes it a "xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brushy_, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Brushy_
    Brushy_ Guest

So i have one of those steering wheels known as a "gaming steering wheel" and the thing is that everytime i turn it on it makes it a "xbox 360 controller for windows 10" (its named like that in Device manager) can someone help out please?

:)

Brushy_, Mar 16, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you installed all your steering wheel drivers?

Which model is it?
  3. DeniqL Win User

Oh yes, usually drivers are the key

I´m glad you figured it out :)
  4. Brushy_ Win User

I found out how to fix it I had to install a driver
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Can you try use your steering wheel on another device and see if it functions properly. You can also contact your steering wheel manufacturer for troubleshooting tips.
  6. Adam Sheetz Win User

I want to play a game on my xbox 360 with a usb steering wheel but it's not working

Hello Joshy T, thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 console has specific compatibility requirements for accessories like steering wheels, and not all USB steering wheels will work with it.

Here's why your Sonic Drive steering wheel might not work:

1.Compatibility: Xbox 360 games and the console itself only recognize officially licensed or compatible steering wheels. Third-party wheels, like Sonic Drive, might not have the necessary drivers or protocols to work with the console.

2.Input Mapping: Even if the wheel connects, it might not translate its inputs (buttons, pedals) into game actions correctly without specific driver or software support.

3.Button Layout Differences: The button layout on your Sonic Drive wheel might not match the standard Xbox 360 controller layout, leading to confusion and control issues.

Here's what you can do:

1. If your wheel has manufacturer-provided drivers or software for Xbox 360, download and install them. These might enable compatibility features.

2.Consider Officially Licensed Wheels: Unfortunately, if none of the above work, you might need to invest in an officially licensed Xbox 360 steering wheel.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can assist you with.
    Have a nice day,
    Adam.
Thema:

1. Steering wheel named and functions like a xbox 360 controller - Similar Threads - Steering wheel named

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  4. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  5. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  6. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  7. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  8. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  9. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  10. Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?: I was trying to use a logitech steering wheel in forza motorsport (cloud gaming) and i couldn't use it 9dbfdb77-4b1a-49b8-8596-f962f2c59d98