Steering wheel isn’t working for Xbox one S

Discus and support Steering wheel isn’t working for Xbox one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when I turn on my Xbox one S and I want to use my PXN v9 steering wheel it doesn’t turn on and when I unplug it from the Xbox and plug it back in it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kody Costner, Feb 21, 2023.

1. kody Costner
    kody Costner Guest

Hi when I turn on my Xbox one S and I want to use my PXN v9 steering wheel it doesn’t turn on and when I unplug it from the Xbox and plug it back in it turns on for a second then turn back off. I have tried turning my console off and unplug the power cord and it still doesn’t work can anyone help me?

:)

kody Costner, Feb 21, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Compatible Steering Wheel

If the steering wheel is compatible with the Xbox One, then it will work on the Xbox One S & the Xbox One X. So it should work on your sons Xbox. Which make and model of steering wheel is it?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your steering wheel for Xbox One S. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

Check the power source: Make sure your steering wheel is properly connected to a power source. Check if the power cord is securely plugged into an electrical outlet or power strip.

Check the USB connection: Ensure that the USB cable is properly connected to your Xbox One S. Try plugging it into a different USB port on your console.

Update the drivers: Check if there are any available updates for your steering wheel's drivers. You can do this by visiting the manufacturer's website and downloading the latest drivers for your device.

Reset the Xbox One S: Try resetting your Xbox One S to its default settings. To do this, go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps. This will reset your console to its default settings without deleting your games and apps.

Contact the manufacturer: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your steering wheel for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or determine if the device needs to be repaired or replaced.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Accessories For The Xbox One X

Hi, you can find a whole range of steering wheels for Xbox One/S/X on amazon https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+one+steering+wheels as for the games that support them. Most racing games that are out for
    the Xbox One will support them.
  5. _Hath_ Win User

Logitech G920 F1 21 bug

The problem is the latest update from Xbox from 27 september 2023.

I have two xbox one s and two different steering wheels from logitech (one G920 and one G923) and after i did the update from xbox both my steering wheels act the same on both my consoles.

If i start any EA race games the steering wheels starts to constant vibrate/shake like crazy and will keep doing it until i turn of the game.

As long its not a EA game it works fine.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I connect my PNx v3 pro steeling wheel to my Xbox x? It’s not connecting but says it’s comparable.

From what I saw online, they are two versions of the steering wheel. One that is not compatible with the Xbox Series X|S consoles and one that is. You might have purchased the one that is not compatible with the console, Hence why you cannot get it to work. Check the documentation that came with the wheel to make sure you got the correct version for the Series X.

Also, when it comes to 3rd party hardware for the Xbox consoles, make sure the box that the steering wheel came in has a designed for Xbox logo on it, otherwise it might stop working after some time.
Thema:

1. Steering wheel isn’t working for Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Steering wheel isn’t

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  4. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  5. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  6. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  7. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  8. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  9. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  10. Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?: I was trying to use a logitech steering wheel in forza motorsport (cloud gaming) and i couldn't use it 9dbfdb77-4b1a-49b8-8596-f962f2c59d98