Steering wheel connection one Xbox one

Discus and support Steering wheel connection one Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have a steering wheel on V3 it work perfect on my PC but it doesn't on my Xbox one any more even after doing everything right the light at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zakaria Lamdarsi, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Steering wheel connection one Xbox one

Hi

i have a steering wheel on V3 it work perfect on my PC but it doesn't on my Xbox one any more even after doing everything right the light at the back doesn't go on . please what can I do?

:)

Zakaria Lamdarsi, Mar 22, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Got a superdrive gs950-x for my sons xbox one but can't get it to connect

Hello Nicki,my name is Marvina, I Will Be Happy to Help You.

I understand that you are having trouble connecting your Superdrive GS950-X steering wheel to your Xbox One. Here are some steps that you can try to solve the problem:

Check that the steering wheel is correctly connected to your Xbox One. Make sure the USB cable is firmly connected to the console and behind the wheel.

Restart your Xbox One. To do this, turn off the console by holding the ignition button for about 10 seconds. Then turn the console again.

Update your Xbox One software. To do this, go to configuration> system> updates and downloads. If there is an available update, select "download and install".

Update your steering wheel firmware. You can find the most recent firmware for your steering wheel on the Superdrive website.

Try to connect the steering wheel to another console. If the steering wheel connects to another console, it means that the problem is related to your Xbox One.

Contact the Superdrive support. They can help you solve the problem.

If you have tried all these steps and still have problems, you can contact the Superdrive support. They can help you solve the problem.

Here are some additional tips that can help you solve the problem:

Try to connect the steering wheel to a different USB port on your Xbox One.

Try to connect the steering wheel to a different Xbox One console.

Try to connect the steering wheel to a PC.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Compatible Steering Wheel

If the steering wheel is compatible with the Xbox One, then it will work on the Xbox One S & the Xbox One X. So it should work on your sons Xbox. Which make and model of steering wheel is it?
  4. RodrigoPauletto Win User

adaptive controller

Would I be able to connect a xbox 360 wired steering wheel to the adaptive controller and use it on the xbox one?
  5. Ace Micro Win User

I want to play a game on my xbox 360 with a usb steering wheel but it's not working

Hi Joshy T1,

Not all USB steering wheels are compatible with the Xbox360. Check if the steering wheel is for Xbox One and Xbox Series as the Superdrive Steering wheels from memory were not made for the Xbox360 and were designed for the newer consoles.

Hope this helps.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one

Hello Charlene,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to connect Max tech pro steering wheel and pedal to Xbox One. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check if the steering wheel and pedal are compatible with the Xbox One console. You can check the manufacturer's website or the packaging to confirm compatibility. Additionally, please check the support site of the game you would like to use if the game supports this wheel and pedal that you purchase.

2. Make sure that the steering wheel and pedal are properly connected to the Xbox One console. Check the USB connections and ensure that they are securely plugged in.

3. Try resetting the Xbox One console and the steering wheel. To reset the Xbox One console, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. To reset the steering wheel, unplug it from the console and then plug it back in.

If issue persists, you may need to contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Steering wheel connection one Xbox one

1. Steering wheel connection one Xbox one - Similar Threads - Steering wheel connection

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  4. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  5. Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Maxi steering wheel won’t connect to Xbox one: Brought the max tech pro steering wheel and pedal for son. Tried everything it says to connect but it won’t? Any help please 1f6702ae-cde2-43d6-8934-b078c5181ae0
  6. Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please...: Can't connect Xbox Steering Wheel to Xbox One. I've tried everything out there. Please would someone help me? 0c97a23b-4214-4081-a105-4a1d5acb21c1
  7. Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I...: Hello, I connected the pxn v900 steering wheel to the pc and it worked, but when I connected it to the Xbox, it does not work (I connected it according to the Totoril in the steering wheel box)....
  8. Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my suzuka 980 steering wheel shut down my remote every time it connects: Every time I hook up my suzuka steering wheel 98 it shuts my remote down and it says my controller came disconnected what do I do 6343fcbb-3c2f-4493-a597-8d5c086fe4bf
  9. When i follow the instructions to connect my pxn v3 pro steering wheel the wheel red LED...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i follow the instructions to connect my pxn v3 pro steering wheel the wheel red LED...: I follow all the steps and the red led only lights up once the goes out again. It doesn't want to connect successfully 8980f260-3215-48ba-ab71-e880242f8002
  10. We can’t get the PXN V9 steering wheel set to connect with xbox one. The cord it came with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can’t get the PXN V9 steering wheel set to connect with xbox one. The cord it came with...: How can we connect the steering wheel to the xbox? 32f83227-fcbc-46fe-bf1c-8941dfc25fc7