Steering wheel and performance issues - F1 22

Discus and support Steering wheel and performance issues - F1 22 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Since the last xbox update, F1 22 needs a long time to start, there is a lot of input lag and it just lags in general. If you manage to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Legitimate-Help-2951, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Steering wheel and performance issues - F1 22

Hi everyone, Since the last xbox update, F1 22 needs a long time to start, there is a lot of input lag and it just lags in general. If you manage to start a race or whatever the game does not recognize any input. Before you start the game everything works fine and there isnt any input lag or performance issues.

I use a thrustmaster F1 (v5.51 newest) with a thrustmaster tx Base(v58.00 newest)

I even reinstalled the firmware because I thought the steering wheel or the base was the issue but they work perfectly in other race sims like assetto corsa.

If you know anything about this problem I would really appreciate your help.

submitted by /u/Legitimate-Help-2951
    [link] [comments]

/u/Legitimate-Help-2951, Oct 30, 2022
  2. kobruhbair Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I use a Fanatec Porsche Turbo S wheel. I was able to get the new update through Xbox Insiders. My steering wheel inputs are now working, but I do not have any force feedback in F1 2021 and F1 22. My wheel works as expected in other games, but it's just these two where my wheel has no force feedback.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Project CARS release date

I'm tempted by the tx 458 and the f1 steering wheel
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Logitech G920

To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal.
  5. BlatVirtualRR Win User

The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

Latest on the DUFF Update;

Logitech issues a statement;

"To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

project cars delayed AGAIN!!!

With this f1, ride, and forza 6 defo time to spend £250 on a steering wheel
Thema:

Steering wheel and performance issues - F1 22

1. Steering wheel and performance issues - F1 22 - Similar Threads - Steering wheel performance

2. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  3. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  4. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  5. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  6. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  7. Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI foot pedals not working.: I recently found a Hori Steering Wheel Overdrive KAI in my garage and it had the food pedals with it. And the steering wheel is working just fine, but the pedals don't work. I am playing Need for...
  8. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  9. Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?: I was trying to use a logitech steering wheel in forza motorsport (cloud gaming) and i couldn't use it 9dbfdb77-4b1a-49b8-8596-f962f2c59d98
  10. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...