Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have the Steelseries Arctis 9X headset for the Xbox Series X, however, I'm unable to get the mic to work. The audio works perfectly on them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turrican80, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Turrican80
    Turrican80 Guest

Hi all,

I have the Steelseries Arctis 9X headset for the Xbox Series X, however, I'm unable to get the mic to work. The audio works perfectly on them and there's no connection issues or static noise like other people have had, it just won't recognise the mic. When I create a party, I see the error message saying, "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" - tells you go to device settings which does nothing as it only shows my controller on that page.

I have got an Xbox One X, and the headset works fine on that console, I don't have an issue with the mic whatsoever. It just doesn't like the Series X for some reason. I've updated the Firmware of the headset to 18.0.0.0.

Any one have any suggestions or also having the same issue as me with this?

Thanks for your help.

:)

Turrican80, Nov 8, 2021
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. FBJ God Win User

I'm having the same problem but with game chat. Party chat work fine but game chat never works
  4. JacobiBracken Win User

go to accessories and make sure it’s assigned to your account. that’s what worked for me
  5. MattHerman3 Win User

If you are using a wired controller, unplug it cause that is what caused all my issues
  6. MattHerman3 Win User

I had this same issue and after trying it on both my Xbox's and returning my headset for a new one, I realized it was my wired controller causing all of my connection issues. So if you have a wired controller just unplug it and see if that works.
Thema:

1. Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Steelseries Arctis Mic

2. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  3. My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox: Basically I have a steelseries 7x and everything works completely fine at home like it connects to my Xbox the sounds fine and mic everything’s good but I’ve recently taken it to my friends house...
  4. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  5. How to unpair steelseries 9x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unpair steelseries 9x?: I have problem with my 9X, it wants to pair without permission to my Xbox SX. Is there anyway to make sure that my 9X would not do that? I have reseted under cushion, used the power cycle (15...
  6. Does the SteelSeries Nimbus+ work on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the SteelSeries Nimbus+ work on Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I have been trying to play Fortnite on my computer with Xbox Cloud Gaming with a SteelSeries Nimbus+ controller but it hasn't been responding. Is the controller not compatible or is there on my...
  7. Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one: I'm waiting on my artic steel series nova pro headset arriving and now I'm questioning if they are compatible with xbox x or are they like the astro a50 where you have to purchase ones...
  8. SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!

in XboX Insiders
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!: Great deal on Amazon today submitted by /u/ComfortabeAge [link] [comments]
  9. Steelseries Arena 9 compatibility with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arena 9 compatibility with Xbox Series X: Hi. I have Xbox Series X connected to Dell S2721DGFT via HDMI. I would like to know if the speaker system 5.1 (Steelseries Arena 9) will work corectly if I connect it to a monitor via the...
  10. I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...: Split from this thread. I have the EXACT same set up as you so I might be able to help. I have had many problems with the steels series software before and I think I know how to fix it. Open...