Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues

Discus and support Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been having intermittent disconnections/audio hitches when both the Arctis 9X headset and Elite 2 controller are connected. One proceeds the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sigmundslim, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues

I’ve been having intermittent disconnections/audio hitches when both the Arctis 9X headset and Elite 2 controller are connected. One proceeds the other. Majority of the time, first the audio starts cutting in and out, followed by a controller disconnect. This continues on and off for 15-30 min at a time. However, one thing I find really weird and to be a pseudo-fix is when the audio starts cutting in and out in the headset, if I hold the controller home button to bring up the “Turn off Console, Turn off Controller” menu, the audio will immediately return to normal. If that doesn’t fix it, turning the controller off will.

I’m a bit ignorant in how the proprietary Xbox wireless connection works. Are the controller and headset 2 separate connections to the the console? Or does the headset connect through the controller in some way? Or does the headset connect in a completely different way/signal than how the Xbox controller connects?

I find it extremely odd that 2 devices to be used in tandem, can interfere with each other.

If it’s my 2.4/5 ghz Wi-Fi bands, I mean come on. That would be a huge oversight on both manufacturers.

Interested in what ya’ll think could be the issue and possible fix for I guess my niche situation Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues :)

submitted by /u/sigmundslim
    [link] [comments]

/u/sigmundslim, Nov 24, 2022
  2. H3PA80R Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I would recommend the Steelseries Arctis 9X or the Turtle Beach Elite 800x. Both are really great in my Opinion.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  4. Ch1ps Win User

Headset

I recently picked up the Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are great! Completely wireless and they have wonderful sound and are one of the comfiest headsets I've worn. Highly recommend them!
  5. tejo chase Win User

Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

Its an absolute must specially with dolby atmos on a decent headset, im currently using a steelseries arctis 9x. And love it, I hardly ever game without my heaset on
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Who has the best completly wireless headset for the console?

No cables at all

No mix amps on the way

No receiving boxes

Lightweight not like Astros A50 brick ear cups

Steelseries Arctis 9x

100% full wireless

Get them out the box sync like you sync the controller and boom quality wireless audio on the fly!!
Thema:

Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues

1. Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues - Similar Threads - Steelseries Arctis headset

2. steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one: steelseries arctis 7x wireless gaming headset for xbox one how reconnected on Xbox one with out plug wire to headset to the controller 6a87487c-dc74-43ab-9150-4e6b796dfe63
  3. My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox: Basically I have a steelseries 7x and everything works completely fine at home like it connects to my Xbox the sounds fine and mic everything’s good but I’ve recently taken it to my friends house...
  4. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  5. How to unpair steelseries 9x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unpair steelseries 9x?: I have problem with my 9X, it wants to pair without permission to my Xbox SX. Is there anyway to make sure that my 9X would not do that? I have reseted under cushion, used the power cycle (15...
  6. Does the SteelSeries Nimbus+ work on Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the SteelSeries Nimbus+ work on Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I have been trying to play Fortnite on my computer with Xbox Cloud Gaming with a SteelSeries Nimbus+ controller but it hasn't been responding. Is the controller not compatible or is there on my...
  7. Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is all artic steelseries nova pro compatible with xbox x or do ypu have to get a specific one: I'm waiting on my artic steel series nova pro headset arriving and now I'm questioning if they are compatible with xbox x or are they like the astro a50 where you have to purchase ones...
  8. SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!

in XboX Insiders
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!: Great deal on Amazon today submitted by /u/ComfortabeAge [link] [comments]
  9. Steelseries Arena 9 compatibility with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arena 9 compatibility with Xbox Series X: Hi. I have Xbox Series X connected to Dell S2721DGFT via HDMI. I would like to know if the speaker system 5.1 (Steelseries Arena 9) will work corectly if I connect it to a monitor via the...
  10. I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...: Split from this thread. I have the EXACT same set up as you so I might be able to help. I have had many problems with the steels series software before and I think I know how to fix it. Open...