[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading

Discus and support [STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got slow loading despite my setup. When the game start, I'm in Hotwheel and when I teleport to Mexico it take around 4/5 minutes. When I start... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YennZo, Nov 27, 2022.

1. YennZo
    YennZo Guest

Hi,

I got slow loading despite my setup.

When the game start, I'm in Hotwheel and when I teleport to Mexico it take around 4/5 minutes.

When I start a race it take around 2 minutes to start.

Is there a fix? or a mod to do?

Off course I shearch on go...bing.... for soluctions.

CPU : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X (3.4 GHz)

MB : X570 AORUS ELITE (F37d 27/07/2022)

RAM : DDR4 G.Skill Trident Z Royal Argent - 128 Go (4 x 32 Go) 3600 MHz - CAS 16

STORAGE : Samsung Série 980 Pro 2 To

GPU : Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT NITRO+

[STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading [​IMG]

https://valid.x86.fr/zcbazi

***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming***

:)

YennZo, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello YennZo,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi YennZo,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well.

We appreciate for your time and effort and understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you

Normally this issue comes up with network or PC specs compatibility with the games. We know that you have research a lot online, but we can start by providing you some articles for troubleshooting and some items to consider on Steam Forza 5.

Kindly visit the links below.

We hope it worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. YennZo Win User

Hi,

The problem is resolve.

I checked all my drivers, I updated all of them. I also deleted all my old installed drivers from old setup (setup was installed with other CPU/GPU/RAM).

Used DDU to delete my old AMD gpu driver.

Updated my chipset X570 driver. (from AMD website)

To delete old installed drivers, just windows+r and devmgmt.msc (ctrl+shift+enter to run it with admin permission)

[​IMG]

and show the hidden devices.

[​IMG]

Old not connected device are cloudy like the Corsair Voyager in my exemple. Just delete them.

[​IMG]

I also deleted cache/temps files

And to finish a real REBOOT of my PC.

Bien cordialement,
  5. Claritylol Win User

SSD Slow speed 100% usage xbox launcher issue

No the game lauch with the cinematic etc.. and for thé two game its then WE need to click to start or enter for enter in the game this part can be load but very slowely (20minutes of waiting) for Forza i dont count for halo After this in Forza you have extremely bug Map so you can't play and on halo Infinite thats just not load or After when you need to select multiplayer etc you Can select multiplayer beceause it's loading. And on Steam halo Infinite launch fast normally but After when we need to select the menu is very slow i thinck it's a Infinite loading. After thé game just crash or try to load if i do nothing. No its not the game nonfunctional beceause i have thé issue on Steam and before reinstall my os (for see if reinstall w11 solve the problem) and no before and After the reinstall i have the same issue.

Thanks you for your quote :)
  6. Okan Berkay ERÇETİ Win User

Will my progress in Forza Horizon 5 be gone after uninstalling the game

I downloaded the Forza 5 for the first time via Microsoft Store, i played and i deleted the game. (I played with gamepass)

I bought Forza 5 from Steam and i linked my xbox account with steam, but when i start the game and logged in with my xbox account, my all progress is gone.
Thema:

1. [STEAM] Forza 5 | Slow loading - Similar Threads - STEAM Forza Slow

2. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  3. Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 is not launching, eating my ram and then crashes steam what should I do: I bought forza horizon 4 couple years ago and played it on my previous pc just fine. Half a year ago I bought a new pc and tried to play it and it didn't work for some reason (ate my ram and...
  4. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  5. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  6. forza horizon 5 xbox to steam

in XBoX Accessibility
    forza horizon 5 xbox to steam: Hello. I have a question. I played forza horizon 5 for about 1 year on xbox one with the help of the xbox gamepass subscription, now I would like to buy the game on steam but I want to know if...
  7. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  8. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 not Launching through steam.: Forza Horizon 4 won't launch through steam and is not visible in the xbox app in installed games. The game wont launch and gets stuck at the splash screen and eats up the ram then crashes along...
  10. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...