Stealth 600 headset mic won’t work on xbox series x or xbox one

Discus and support Stealth 600 headset mic won’t work on xbox series x or xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here is the deal, my brother has an Xbox series x he just got. Prior to this he has this headset and used it with his Xbox one and in cross play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rookiepancake11, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Stealth 600 headset mic won’t work on xbox series x or xbox one

So here is the deal, my brother has an Xbox series x he just got. Prior to this he has this headset and used it with his Xbox one and in cross play situations he can hear everyone but they can’t hear him. Now he has his xbox series x and is having the same issue while his girlfriend plays on the Xbox one with an older headset that works just fine in cross play scenarios. We have tried everything we can think of to fix the issue from checking the mute to checking every setting on the Xbox to checking every setting on the game we are trying to cross play on. Even tried all of the updating and such things on the headset itself. Please help

:)

Rookiepancake11, Jan 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Did you update the firmware?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Headsets with Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) on Xbox Series X

As long as he has v2 and the designed for xbox he should be fine I have one a 600 stealth and its labeled as x series

Keep in mind we might need to update our headsets
  4. waldo15a Win User

Xbox one X headset compatability

5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

USB audio???????

I have a pair of Turtle Beach wireless headphones
    with a usb audio connection and the mic works great!
  6. FullHornet Win User

Gaming headsets for the Xbox One

Turtle Beach just came out with a completely wireless surround sound headset with mic monitoring for the Xbox One Stealth 500 X. Goes for $230.
Thema:

1. Stealth 600 headset mic won’t work on xbox series x or xbox one - Similar Threads - Stealth 600 headset

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  4. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  5. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  6. I have a turtle Beach 600 stealth headset for Xbox one S. When I’m playing modern warfare...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a turtle Beach 600 stealth headset for Xbox one S. When I’m playing modern warfare...: I have a Turtle beach 600 headset and when I play Modern Warfare two the mic does not work, but everything works fine, when I’m in Xbox chat. bed8d2b3-036c-47e6-ba73-a283f8d33c76
  7. Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 headset: My headset isnt wanting to shut off and the power button isnt working. Even though its connected to my xbox and my xbox is still shut off c094ac06-2df5-4f5e-9c56-aae1b9c14814
  8. How to adjust headset audio threshold for a Turtle Beach Stealth 600

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to adjust headset audio threshold for a Turtle Beach Stealth 600: I recntly purchased a Gen 2 Turtle Beach Stealth 600. I set up the headset only to learn that it picks up way too much sound. When I attempt to change the audio setting I can mive any of the three...
  9. turtlebeach stealth 600 headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turtlebeach stealth 600 headset: I have an xbox one x and cannot get my headset to hear chat or anyone to hear my chat. I can hear the game but no chat. I have gone in and adjusted my settings on my xbox one to allow everyone to...
  10. Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset: Cannot get a new wireless headset to work on child' s xbox 1S . Tried for 7 hours today. So done every single troubleshoot their is. Its NOT FAULTY as bought 2 ...... 1 for each child. But they...