Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding

Discus and support Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now. All of a sudden the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by meera3001, Jun 4, 2024.

1. meera3001
    meera3001 Guest

So my Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset, midgame just stopped working. I’ve been using it for about a year and no problems till now.

All of a sudden the sound stopped coming through and no connection or any beeps for that matter.

The light is a solid green and won’t turn off.

I’m clicking and holding buttons but no response.

I even tested plugging it into the charger but no response or difference with the light.

Idk what to do.

:)

meera3001, Jun 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Meera3001. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I understand how frustrating it must be that you are experiencing issues with your Turtle Beach headset. This forum only provides technical support for first party Xbox devices and services. For help with Turtle Beach products, please contact their customer service: https://support.turtlebeach.com/s/contactsupport

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
  4. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Turtle Beach Stealth 600 not outputting any audio

6. CarTzy Win User

Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. Stealth™ 600 Gen 2 USB Headset Suddenly stopped responding - Similar Threads - Stealth™ 600 Gen

2. Stealth 600 gen 2 wont pair to transmitter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 gen 2 wont pair to transmitter: I just bought a new transmitter for my headset and i cant get the headset and transmitter to pair. Ive tried every method from the Microsoft and turtle beach websites but nothing is working. They...
  3. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  4. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  5. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  6. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  7. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  8. Stealth 700p gen 2 tx issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 700p gen 2 tx issues: Hi Community I'm having trouble getting my stealth 700p gen 2 tx transmitter & headset to pair up with series X; xbox. Ive gone through all of the pairing and resetting functions. Try one last...
  9. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  10. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...