Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.

Discus and support Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see a lot of people are having headset issues, but I have a completely different issue. So I bought the Stealth 420x today and when I got home no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marcus X Mufasa, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.

I see a lot of people are having headset issues, but I have a completely different issue.

So I bought the Stealth 420x today and when I got home no troubles whatsoever. I just got off from work and wanted to try them out some more. When they are on and I'm at the dashboard I can hear the audio when changing tiles and clicking tabs, but if I click
    any application like settings or games they go mute and won't make any noise.

• I can restart the console and they will work at the dashboard again. I can mute the headsets and hear the automated voice say: mic on, mic off. Also I can hear the audio presets being named when I switched through the different options.
    I am a NXOE member so I'm assuming that can be a reason, but like I say when I got home and used them for the first time I had no troubles.

:)

Marcus X Mufasa, Oct 27, 2015
  2. socaldave1
    socaldave1 Guest
    socaldave1, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Should I have earned points for purchasing Xbox One console from Xbox store?

Hi,

This past year, I purchased a 1 terabyte Xbox One console from the Xbox store. Should I have received points for this purchase? Same question applies for my Turtle Beach Stealth 420x wireless headset.

Thanks!

ShamrokLakeside, Oct 27, 2015
  4. LilGurt Win User

Chat Headsets

I, thankfully, havent had this issue. I forked out a little extra money and bought the Turtle Beach Stealth 420x and i absolutely love them. Had them for 4 years now.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Your Gaming Setup And Accessories

I play from the sofa on the "Big Screen" while the wifey is in front of my PC monitor (using an HDMI switch to switch from PC to Xbox )

I use a Astro A50 Wireless headset for multiplayer games and late night gaming to not wake the entire house!

The wife uses a Turtle Beach Stealth 420X headset
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox one sync button

7. Upinya Slayin Win User

What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

turtle beach XO7 and turtle beach ear force stealth 500p
  8. Boom B00M Boom Win User

USB audio???????

I have a pair of Turtle Beach wireless headphones
    with a usb audio connection and the mic works great!
Thema:

Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio.

1. Stealth 420x Turtle Beaches no audio. - Similar Threads - Stealth 420x Turtle

2. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USBHeadset: I cannot hear any audio on my headset. Yes it is paired correctly. I have reset everything. My Xbox, the headset still nothing. I see this is a common issue with this headset. I’m lost....
  3. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  4. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  5. Stealth 700p gen 2 tx issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 700p gen 2 tx issues: Hi Community I'm having trouble getting my stealth 700p gen 2 tx transmitter & headset to pair up with series X; xbox. Ive gone through all of the pairing and resetting functions. Try one last...
  6. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  7. Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB headset has NO life, why?: Gen 2 USB headset and all of sudden it won't turn on, won't charge, and won't connect to the windows app on my computer. No lights, no charging, no power, and when plugged directly into computer,...
  8. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  9. Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 USB not connecting after 10/25/23 Xbox update: Hello, after the most recent Xbox series X console update, my Turtle Beach Stealth 600 gen2 USB headphones will not connect to my Xbox. The USB dongle is connecting to the headphones properly and...
  10. turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtlebeach stealth 420x+ sound problem: headset is fully charged and paired xbox recognizes it and all. I can hear great and the mic does work. my friends cant hear me, chat mixer is 50/50 if I buzz my controller a few times and then...