Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot

Discus and support Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error shows as: [img] f0cab855-f7b5-4e84-9ed2-dccd7bd46331 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ron Jack, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ron Jack
    Ron Jack Guest

Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot

Error shows as:

Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot [​IMG]

:)

Ron Jack, Jan 25, 2023
  2. vibroluxor Win User

Recon-Engineer tag team

it shows up as a green diamond. over the target
  3. apna style Win User

Just how?

i need 80 + head shots for the chicom plus the addional challenges to get diamonds camo for the smg's

but i hate the chicom
  4. nibua17 Win User

Diamond launchers

I've had the launchers diamond for a few weeks now, the hardest challenge for me was destroy an AGR with the FHJ because it takes both shots from the FHJ to take it out and hardly anyone uses it, but I know of a guy who has had them diamond for like 2 months
    already. I also have the Assault shield, ballistic knife, crossbow and combat knife diamond
  5. ngocphi Win User

how the 12 month sub works...

no it takes out 59.95 at once and if you continue with autorenewal you will be charged 59.95 unless you add additional time at lower cost

the 5 dollar quote is just comparing cost 5dollars per month and value vs 10bucks a month on monthly memberships

the 59.95 yearly deal will only costs 5bucks per month in the end vs 10bucks a monthly
  6. JoeSiii Win User

Why does Microsoft Sudoku not Load.

I agree with Bioko Norte. I'm disgusted by the lack of response on this issue that MANY HAVE REPORTED.

For me, Microsoft Sudoku has not been able to start up on my Lenovo ThinkPad P71 Window 10 x64 laptop since early April. I believe
    the failure followed a major Windows update.

Problem Details:

• When I launch Sudoku, after the circling dots appear for several seconds, the Sudoku artwork appears in the upper left corner of the screen, Microsoft Studios and Arkadium in the upper right corner, and Microsoft Sudoku in the lower right corner. However,
      the available games and daily challenges or XBox Live account connectivity status NEVER appear (even after 30 minutes or more).
    • Selecting "Settings" from the game menu produces the error "Can't get settings for this app right now."
    • If the game is minimized, it crashes and disappears from the task bar.
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling does NOT correct the problem.
    • Resetting the game does NOT correct the problem.
    • No other Microsoft game is showing any problems (e.g. Solitaire Collection, Minesweeper, or Mahjong).
    • No other application at all is misbehaving on my PC, only Microsoft Sudoku.
    • My PC's OS and all drivers are fully up-to-date.
    • No troubleshooter or suggestions posted on various forums have had any effect on the problem.
    How do we get Microsoft or Arkadium to notice this issue, which clearly is not limited to only a few users? I haven't been able to play Sudoku on my laptop for about three weeks now, though I try daily.
Thema:

1. Status problem with Sudoku monthly challenge, target value for diamond shows as per screen shot - Similar Threads - Status problem Sudoku

2. Xbox status problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox status problems: Split from this thread. I’m having this same issue and so are other people I know! 6a651581-7e53-4aea-b9f6-357a111f7705
  3. Xbox status problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox status problems: Split from this thread. I have the Same problem as above. All my friends statuses are incorrect and there are no notifications for them coming online my Xbox and companion app are effected....
  4. Xbox status problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox status problems: My xbox status keeps saying im on home when im not (im on a game) Its also stopped telling me when people are online (i have them saved as fav) ived tried restarting, updating, everything and cant...
  5. Problem with Xbox live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox live status: When i log on i appear online but my brother who is online at the same time has me is appearing offline even though his settings are the same has mine e69b60a5-5567-4e71-b116-e2b93b8c8f00
  6. xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox update problem statu code -[Translation - xbox update problem status code]: statu codu vermek te update olmuyor xbox 360 -[Translation - Giving status code does not update xbox 360] 73a11d48-8ad8-4ef6-a8e1-4fe1e9c14872
  7. problem of status code 80150017

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    problem of status code 80150017: Hi I live in saudi arabia but i have US account on my xbox 360 and when I tried to buy assassins's creed 3 in the last black friday deals using money in my microsoft account a message appeared to...
  8. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....
  9. Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010) This is happening...: There are threads on this dating back to 2012 and its still a problem. I have followed all steps spoken with support numerous times and finally to be told “I have no clue whats causing this just...
  10. Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK).: Sorry there's a problem with the Xbox service (and the status page reports all services OK). Error code 807B01F4. 35 Gbytes free while downloading a much smaller game. Xbox live account in good...