status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!

Discus and support status “everything is now up”.....WRONG! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It is most dinfinately not up and running. i have reset my xbox, created a new profile, removed the install, reset my router, hard reset the xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimothyIII Esq, Feb 7, 2019.

1. status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!

It is most dinfinately not up and running.

i have reset my xbox, created a new profile, removed the install, reset my router, hard reset the xbox and it still wont download dolby access app. My new profile wont download the avatar bits and peices that you get with a new accunt as well, not that i
    care about that really but it shows that your service is still down.

Please, get it fixed!

:)

JimothyIII Esq, Feb 7, 2019
  2. JimothyIII Esq Win User

And one more

[​IMG]
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello All,

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert.
    Looks like the service alert has been resolved.Please
    power cycle your console and see if it is back to normal when
    it comes up.

Have tried this personally and I am able to sign in and play now.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ST7A Bad Karma Win User

Live was up for me last night. Woke up this morning and cant log in.

Please fix the “Live” status page.

Im in the USA.
  5. SgtBlackrose Win User

Cant log in on Box or Via App on Win 10, Please update your page correctly. I know there are some in EU that are having no connection issues it looks to be mostly State side. But wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.
  6. CeasedThought Win User

Unable to log in .. says try later..

Xbox live shows up and no issues.
Thema:

1. status “everything is now up”.....WRONG! - Similar Threads - status “everything up”

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. Request failed with status code 400

in XBoX on Windows
    Request failed with status code 400: When I try to add a device to my Xbox dev account I am met with this error "Request failed with status code 400" c880e914-f133-456c-9716-e545cc1c4543
  4. Warranty status after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty status after repair: My device list say that my warranty expired after repair(xbox elite controller) what happend? Why i dobt have warranty after repair? I had it until 2026 and now its gone?...
  5. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...
  6. How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account: I've seen a few people in 2018 and 2020 ask questions around being able to transfer xbox account history, status, and achievements to another account. My son also has been working off my hotmail...
  7. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  8. Refund status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund status: How do I know about my refund status? How to know about is it still processing? 3813fff4-1107-4b3f-9304-2d194113ebb7
  9. My refund status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund status: I really wonder when will I get my refund...why does it take so long? [img] 25eeb780-2ab7-4ca5-b664-6ae47b8079ab
  10. error status oxcOe9002

in XBoX on Consoles
    error status oxcOe9002: i have a problem with a message that will not clear my computer it is say C:\windows\system32\gameplatformservices.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. error...