Status code c101a3ff

Discus and support Status code c101a3ff in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’m having trouble playing a movie on my xbox360. I’ve been charged . What is the solution? I’ve already done the clear cache option still doesn’t work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnawareBug830, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Status code c101a3ff

I’m having trouble playing a movie on my xbox360. I’ve been charged . What is the solution? I’ve already done the clear cache option still doesn’t work

:)

UnawareBug830, Dec 31, 2021
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

Hey Rodney thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We are sorry this issue came up but rest assured we are here to assist. First things first, try

power cycling
    the console. Next try clearing out the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address):

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced Settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and Restart

Go ahead and try these steps and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Status code c101a3ff

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey UnawareBug830, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Let's try to get this fixed up for you. Please, try clearing the cache on your console by doing the following:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Storage

Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache

When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes

Afterwards, simply restart the console. Let us know if this helps! :)
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

Hey there Rodney!

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. Seamonkey3116 Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

Hi there,

I purchased a movie on the xbox store and part way through it came up with status code c101a3ff and will no longer play. All other video purchases seem to work fine.
    I had this same error code, and I was able to figure out my issue with a phone call to support for the Movies and TV app. My issue was that at some point back in 2012 I bought some movies on my XBOX360.
    At some point after I bought about 10, several of them disappeared from my home screen. I decided to go with Vudu for several years until I lost the account and went back to my XBOX One. Now the Movies and TV app showed all of my movies, but a few of them
    wouldn't play. My memory isn't perfect from 6 years ago, but I am pretty sure that they were the same movies that had disappeared from my XBOX 360. I just got off the phone, so I thought I would share what my issue was while it was still fresh.

Within the Movies and TV app, my purchased movies were pulling from a different database than the Microsoft Store. When I tried to find my movies that wouldn't play directly through the Microsoft Store,
    I only had the option to rent or buy. It was as if a glitch hit the Microsoft Store and erased any memory of the fact I had purchased it, but the Movies and TV app still remembered the purchase.

The customer support person was very helpful once we figured out the issue. He sent me a link via email to upload pictures of the movie being shown as purchased in my app along with the error code. He
    escalated it and expects within the next day or two that they will correct the Microsoft Store to show that I made the purchase.

I have purchased 630 movies since I lost my Vudu account that I BEGAN USING BECAUSE OF THE BUG. Had my ex girlfriend not high-jacked the account, I would still be using Vudu. Over the years since the
    bug, I purchased nearly that many movies on Vudu... probably around $10,000. That was an expensive glitch, but they are being quick to correct it. Too bad I didn't call customer support back then, but I assumed it would be hours on the phone that I was too
    busy to take over 4 movies. I was wrong.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Status Code c101a3ff

Hey Rodney,

Let's try to get this fixed up for you. I want you to try
    clearing the cache
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Storage
    3. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press Y
      on your controller for Device Options.
    4. On the Device Options screen, select
      Clear System Cache
    5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes
    Afterwards, simply restart the console. Let us know if this helps! :)
Thema:

Status code c101a3ff

1. Status code c101a3ff - Similar Threads - Status code c101a3ff

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. Request failed with status code 400

in XBoX on Windows
    Request failed with status code 400: When I try to add a device to my Xbox dev account I am met with this error "Request failed with status code 400" c880e914-f133-456c-9716-e545cc1c4543
  4. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  5. Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c when I try to update any game on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status code: 4497 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 807b - 019c when I try to update any game on my...: I recently sent my xbox 360 in to an electronics repair service to have the laser replaced, as it could no longer read discs. Upon recieving it back, everything works great, but when I stick in...
  6. Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 4488-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070: Hello, so basically just today i bought an xbox 360. I tried creating a profile but I realised i needed to install an update to access xbox live. I tried installing the update but the error...
  7. Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 on my360

in XBoX on Windows
    Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 on my360: Tryed averything on Internet to solve Status code 4497 0000 3080 o5oC D000 0185 that i get by trying to install an update for xbox life on my 360 nothing helps Otherwise i cant log in....
  8. "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Request failed with status code 400" in Partner Center when visiting "Xbox development...: So I have finally built my first D3D UWP application and wanted to test it on my Xbox. For that, I instructions on Xbox Developer Mode activation - UWP applications | Microsoft Learn, downloaded...
  9. playback error status code: c101a3ff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    playback error status code: c101a3ff?: Has any one see this error code before? 5be1ea3a-8916-4d63-8b58-fb06e172ea5c
  10. Double billed for 2 different movies and "status code: c101a3ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double billed for 2 different movies and "status code: c101a3ff": I have an XBOX 360 and have been double billed for 2 differrent movie purchases as well as recieving a "status code: c101a3ff". There is no reset option on xbox 360. I would like to get my money...