Static noise for my friends in Voice chat in fortnite, on wired controller.

Discus and support Static noise for my friends in Voice chat in fortnite, on wired controller. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So, i join my friends party in a game on my wired controller, but as soon as i plug in the mic into the controller it starts making a static noise... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sentoise1, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Sentoise1
    Sentoise1 Guest

So, i join my friends party in a game on my wired controller, but as soon as i plug in the mic into the controller it starts making a static noise continuously making that sound. But when i go on the other wireless controller it doesn't make any static sound and works perfectly fine

I am using earphones.

:)

Sentoise1, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Sentoise1 Win User

Yes my wire less controller works and it shows in the Accessories and no static noise
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to update your controller by following the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.

You can check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Francia J. Win User

It means that it’s the controller, you may need to reach out to the manufacturer which is pdp so they can perform troubleshooting steps.
  5. Francia J. Win User

May I ask what controller do you have?
  6. Sentoise1 Win User

May I ask what controller do you have?
    My controller is a pdp wired for xbox 1
Thema:

1. Static noise for my friends in Voice chat in fortnite, on wired controller. - Similar Threads - Static noise friends

2. Xbox series static screen fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series static screen fix: I've had a couple Xbox Series S With the gray static screen If you have this issue and have replaced the port and even the retimer chip and it still not working. Enter safe mode and reset...
  3. Static screen on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static screen on Xbox series X?: Has anyone else got a static screen freeze on their Xbox? I was playing and it completely froze up on me I noticed that in games that have ray tracing my Xbox struggles to keep up and it was in a...
  4. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  5. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...
  6. Astro a50 static issue on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a50 static issue on series X: I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it...
  7. EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    EOLO-Xbox NAT and static IP problems: Good morning, I have an Xbox S series connected to the Eolo wifi network. I have two problems: NAT appears to be limited despite having opened all the necessary ports on the router. Furthermore,...
  8. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...
  9. My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when I connect to the Xbox.: Should I go to game store and try to see if they can fix it or should i try to send it to Microsoft and see if they can fix it ? My mic on the headset is dangling and it’s making static noise when...
  10. Static/white noise when using my earphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static/white noise when using my earphones?: I've had my series s for a year without any problems but since yesterday whenever i plug in my earphones with the controller there's this weird buzzing sound. I've tried different ways to fix i...