State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello guys, i just bought state of decay 2 from windows store, i did download it, its says it is instaled, but when iclick to play i see the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PatrykGraff, Oct 3, 2018.

1. PatrykGraff
    PatrykGraff Guest

Hello guys, i just bought state of decay 2 from windows store, i did download it, its says it is instaled, but when iclick to play i see the game opening i can see scren with logo of game but then it
    shut down.

I tries many ways to make it work. The problem is it look like the game is not even instaled,

i went to path %localappdata%\Packages\

:)

PatrykGraff, Oct 3, 2018
  2. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

Chasedbarker100, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Liljester890
    Liljester890 Guest
    Never recived State of Decay year one code

I haven't received mine either please help I would like to play State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on Xbox One before State of Decay 2 comes out

Liljester890, Oct 3, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please try shutting your PC down and restarting it to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Oct 3, 2018
  5. PatrykGraff
    PatrykGraff Guest
    Did try this many time, doesnt help at all.

PatrykGraff, Oct 3, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

I would recommend signing out of the Xbox App & Microsoft Store, and signing back into both of them. See if you're able to uninstall the game either via the store, or by using the search option, right click and uninstall. Reboot after the uninstall and
    reinstall the game. Also check for driver updates for your system, especially any related to graphics drivers.

Tormaz, Oct 3, 2018
  7. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Did you tried to reinstall the game?

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 5, 2018
  8. PatrykGraff Win User

9. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

I would recommend signing out of the Xbox App & Microsoft Store, and signing back into both of them. See if you're able to uninstall the game either via the store, or by using the search option, right click and uninstall. Reboot after the uninstall and
    reinstall the game. Also check for driver updates for your system, especially any related to graphics drivers.
  10. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Did you tried to reinstall the game?
  11. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try shutting your PC down and restarting it to see if that helps.
  12. TakiREBEL Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - State Decay WONT

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. state of decay 2 wont update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    state of decay 2 wont update: i got state of decay 2 on xbox a while ago and put it on my pc, always had troubles updating it on my pc, but now it wont update at all. i tried the find updates but nothing, tried unistalling and...
  6. State of decay 2 wont install in mincrosft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 wont install in mincrosft store: I have a problem with my state of decay 2 not starting or installing. Today i wanted to play some sot but when i tried ot launch it it didnt want to work. So i tried to reinstall it but after i...
  7. State of decay 2 Wont attempt to join friend

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 Wont attempt to join friend: This is cross-play I am on pc So im having a problem to where i try to join.The game wont even attempt to connect or show any signs of connecting, it just doesnt respond to me trying to join....
  8. State of decay 2 wont load tutorial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 wont load tutorial: After the July 3rd update i tried restarting the game as I haven't played it much at all. Deleted my save files, booted up the game and selected to play the tutorial. It takes me to character...
  9. state of decay 2 wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    state of decay 2 wont download: I paid for it twice now. the tech at xbox thought maybe revoking purchase through xbox and purchasing it on my pc might help the issue. So i re-bought game on pc. the download through MS store...
  10. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load: i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 microsoft store wont launch

2. state of decay 2 wont opne