State of Decay 2: Plague Territory Punch Card

Discus and support State of Decay 2: Plague Territory Punch Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with the above punch card? I've managed to activate it, and received a complete for the achievement punch but the movie... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Griever1188, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Griever1188
    Griever1188 Guest

Is anyone else having issues with the above punch card? I've managed to activate it, and received a complete for the achievement punch but the movie rental one is being stubborn. I've rented and watched World War Z but the punch isn't showing as complete. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, have you been able to sort it?

:)

Griever1188, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

You aren't the only one suffering with this punchcard from what I've seen on this forum. Punchcards have been very hit and miss for the last few months..some of mine have worked others haven't. Best bet is to contact Rewards support to see if they will manually credit it
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

State of Decay 2 punch card

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  4. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 punch card

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  5. bowski477 Win User

State Of Decay 2 Question

This guide should be able to help you https://primagames.com/tips/state-decay-2-how-cure-blood-plague-and-get-plague-samples

• Plague Samples are a scarce resource in State of Decay 2. Your best bet for finding Plague Samples is by searching in medical supply areas, which are indicated by a health icon on the map.
    • Plague Samples can also be found on plague-infected zombies covered in blood near Plague Hearts or around the base during horde attacks, so be sure to search these areas while out scavenging.
    • Alternatively, you can also collect Plague Samples after defeating an actual Plague Zombie, but this is a much more dangerous endeavor.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rewards punch card for state of decay 2

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox rewards program is not the same.
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2: Plague Territory Punch Card - Similar Threads - State Decay Plague

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking: State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and tested and over the rainbow still hasnt unlocked...
  10. How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?: I keep getting this error every time I join my friend [img] a83cc4d4-00a2-4c92-897d-247577686144