State Of Decay 2 On Steam - "There are no friends to suggest. Try again later"

Discus and support State Of Decay 2 On Steam - "There are no friends to suggest. Try again later" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently bought State Of Decay 2 on steam and i am trying to play with a friends who has state of decay 2 for the Xbox One. When trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChunkyFunkySean, Mar 18, 2020.

1. State Of Decay 2 On Steam - "There are no friends to suggest. Try again later"

Hi there, I recently bought State Of Decay 2 on steam and i am trying to play with a friends who has state of decay 2 for the Xbox One. When trying to play multiplayer
    i link my xbox account through Steam and try and continue but keep getting the message "There are no friends to suggest. Try again later"... can you help

:)

ChunkyFunkySean, Mar 18, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  4. dalton vance Win User

State of decay 2 on steam

You must not have read my question. The game loads and takes me straight to a screen telling me to sign in. When I hit sign in nothing happens and I am stuck with no option but to quit the game
  5. dalton vance Win User

Okay I did all of that and restarted pc then went to state of decay and it is still doing the same thing. Loads up game. Goes to sing in for Xbox screen. I hit sign in and nothing happens. The only option after that is to quit the game
  6. dalton vance Win User

Everyone is having this problem. Stop sending me 35 steps of things to do just to fix this game. I should not have to remove. Delete. Active. Retry. Log out. Settings. Account. Automatic. Blah blah. All that is ridiculous of you to ask. Get the game fixed so we can use the application that we all paid our money to play. It’s bull **** that we paid good money just for this game to be down for days on end when you have all these people telling you it’s messed up
Thema:

1. State Of Decay 2 On Steam - "There are no friends to suggest. Try again later" - Similar Threads - State Decay Steam

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking: State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and tested and over the rainbow still hasnt unlocked...
  10. State of decay 2 on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 on steam: I am having a problem I saw someone else on here having which is state of decay 2 on steam is making me sign in to Xbox or something. I go to start the game then it sends me to a sign in screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 there are no friends to suggest

2. state of decay 2 there are no friends fi suggest