State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - Error Code: 0x80070141

Discus and support State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - Error Code: 0x80070141 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to install State of Decay 2 for the second time on my windows 10 computer but I get the following error code. the first time (long time ago)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Siniestro02, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Siniestro02
    Siniestro02 Guest

I'm trying to install State of Decay 2 for the second time on my windows 10 computer but I get the following error code. the first time (long time ago) installed without any issues. I re-installed gaming services, Xbox app but no go. I must add that the
    first time I installed it I don't think it was named Juggernaut edition, any ideas? thanks

Something Unexpected happened Code: 0x80070141

:)

Siniestro02, Oct 30, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

State of Decay 2 Daybreak DLC no longer owned?!

3. TakiREBEL Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
    It doesn't matter State Of Deacy 2: Juggernaut Edition is the only one you can buy/download. So you can search for either.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Error code: 0x87E00017

Hello Soren,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand having an issue downloading with the game State of decay 2. The Juggernaut edition was an update that converted the game. As you wont find the base game State of Decay 2 as it called Juggernaut edition
    now. Here is a
    link
    to the game on the Microsoft store. May want to reach out to the developers Undead labs also as it may be issue from their end.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. elwookienator Win User

Can not update or install games through Xbox GamePass PC

tried that still getting error 0x80070141 :(

cannot install state of decay, msfs 2020 or fallout 76
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition - Error Code: 0x80070141 - Similar Threads - State Decay Juggernaut

2. Download error 0x8007001F when downloading State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Download error 0x8007001F when downloading State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I have tried multiple times on multiple occasions on multiple drives (C: and E:) to download the game. The game downloads completely to 100% then I receive the error message 0x8007001F. My only...
  3. Error code 0x80070424 when trying to install state of decay juggernaut edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070424 when trying to install state of decay juggernaut edition: Like the subject says, I'm having issues installing state of decay juggernaut edition after uninstalling it half a month ago. I've looked this up online and tried every solution i could find, a...
  4. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut crashing at opening screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut crashing at opening screen: The game loads right up to where the game opening screen starts. Then it just switches right back to the xbox one x home screen with no explanation. I played it for a few hours and then quit. When...
  5. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - won't start and dont see it in my games.

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition - won't start and dont see it in my games.: Hi there, State of Decay2 Juggernaut edition is now not showing in my games yet i bought it online thru steam. it does not show in my games on xbox account under "pc" can someone help...
  6. Entrar no jogo State of decay 2 juggernaut[Translation-Enter the game State of decay 2...

in XBoX on Windows
    Entrar no jogo State of decay 2 juggernaut[Translation-Enter the game State of decay 2...: Boas tardes Eu recentemente comprei um mês do xbox live para pc, experimentei vários jogos, mas um me chamou mais atenção, o state of decay 2 juggernaut, mas tem um problema, sempre que quero...
  7. Unable to install State Of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install State Of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition: I already had this game installed but an update was required from Microsoft Store (made successfully other times before). This time I got an error when downloading apparently finished. It happens...
  8. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Launch Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Launch Issue: Please help!!! I am trying to play State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on my PC. I was able to successfully install the game and play the first time. I was only able to host games, but could not...
  9. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition Download 100 %, Installation Fehlermeldung

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition Download 100 %, Installation Fehlermeldung: Hallo zusammen, ich versuche seit 3 Tagen State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition zu installieren. Ich habe den XBox Game Pass Ultimate abonniert. Auf meinem Laptop funktionierte die Installation...
  10. STATE OF DECAY 2 - JUGGERNAUT EDITION

in XBoX on Windows
    STATE OF DECAY 2 - JUGGERNAUT EDITION: BOA NOITE ESTOU TENDO MTOS PROBLEMAS NA HORA DA INSTALAÇÃO DO JOGO NO PC TENHO JOGADO SISTEMATICAMENTE, PORÉM POR MAIS DE 5X TIVE QUE REINSTALA-LO SEM NENHUM MOTIVO APARENTE SIMPLESMENTE O JOGO...