state of decay 2 help!

Discus and support state of decay 2 help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, My name is Kevin Ortiz and im having an issue that my friend couldn't get the game that i have bought him. saying he couldnt receive code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllergicMars960, May 26, 2018.

1. state of decay 2 help!

Hi there, My name is Kevin Ortiz and im having an issue that my friend couldn't get the game that i have bought him. saying he couldnt receive code because of different region which he lives in Canada. My friend Email- L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

AllergicMars960, May 26, 2018
  2. i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

i bought state of decay 2 today and it wont load

Chasedbarker100, May 26, 2018
  3. Liljester890
    Liljester890 Guest
    Never recived State of Decay year one code

I haven't received mine either please help I would like to play State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on Xbox One before State of Decay 2 comes out

Liljester890, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

state of decay 2 help!

If you gifted it through Xbox, codes are region locked. You would need to try contacting support to see about getting a refunds. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you still want to get the game for him, you'd have to try finding a retailer that sells codes for his country.

Smwutches, May 26, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  7. Smwutches Win User

state of decay 2 help!

If you gifted it through Xbox, codes are region locked. You would need to try contacting support to see about getting a refunds. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you still want to get the game for him, you'd have to try finding a retailer that sells codes for his country.
  8. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  9. Liljester890 Win User

Never recived State of Decay year one code

I haven't received mine either please help I would like to play State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on Xbox One before State of Decay 2 comes out
Thema:

state of decay 2 help!

1. state of decay 2 help! - Similar Threads - state decay help

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help state of decay 2 gets stuck in a black screen on startup :( I'm on pc.: I tryed everything I can think of:( I reinstalled it like 7 times did not help. And I did many of the other trouble shoots too:( help. I get no sound it just gets stuck in a black screen on...
  8. Uninstalled State of Decay 2 game pass pc beta, but it is not uninstalled - help

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled State of Decay 2 game pass pc beta, but it is not uninstalled - help: Uninstalled State of Decay 2 - but it is not uninstalled from my hard drive and now my hard drive is 40 gb worse off - please help 951a523b-1f11-4b95-9da2-ecbe43ea6b3a
  9. State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help: I'm playing State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 Pro N 1809. In the XBox app I can invite friends to parties, add friends, chat, etc. In SoD2 friends can invite me and i can join. However I cannot...
  10. State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 WONT OPEN PLEASE HELP!: Hello guys, i just bought state of decay 2 from windows store, i did download it, its says it is instaled, but when iclick to play i see the game opening i can see scren with logo of game but then...