State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

Discus and support State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Mcleod1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking

State of decay 2 achievements not unlocked spent hours going through everything and meeting the requirements only to still be locked.Both tried and tested and over the rainbow still hasnt unlocked , ive tried restarting my cbox but not having much luck can you please assist Kind regardsThomas

:)

Thomas Mcleod1, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Garden of Mary Win User

State of Decay 2 not unlocking achievements

Hello there.

State of decay has been known to be behind in registering the achievements earned by players.

I have also had the same problem. It took mine over a week to register them after I earned them. Many others have reported the same problem. If you reinstalled the game and still nothing then like I said it'll probably come up after a few more days.

Hope this helped.
  3. Heather Goldberg Win User

I am having the same issue. This is a game I come back to time and again, and I thought to fill out some of my missing achievements. I recruited Isaac and Izzy Bee into my community for 'The Mournful Father" and "The Helpful Hacker' but neither unlocked for me. Very Frustrating. The last achievement that unlocked for me was in Dec 2020 =( (Steam version)
  4. dempup Win User

State of Decay 2 specific achievements not unlocking

Hi There

Have you tried posting your question at the SOD2 Support forum (SOD2 Support).
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Gutsukyo Win User

State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

Hi there,

I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online when i game and i have deleted my profile from my xbox one, done a hard
    reset, and then added my profile again.

I am tearing my hair out!

Would deleting my game save do anything to help?I have no idea how to do this. I am at my wits end.

Thanks,

Braniac1972
    You are not alone, bro. This just happened to me yesterday. I hope they just unlocked if for everyone who finished it, but didn't get the achievement.
Thema:

1. State of decay 2 achievements not unlocking - Similar Threads - State decay achievements

2. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?: you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr? 1ef5a6d0-170f-4e4d-95e0-7cd266cccba4
  3. State of decay 2- not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2- not downloading: ive tried everything i could find. restarting, deleting game service , repair , reset, nothing working and at this point im going to give up ever playing the game. What i can tell is happening...
  4. State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 "Account lacks priviledges" to allow multiplayer: Hitting a snag that I have seen in other forums. I have State of Decay 2 on Steam and when I try and connect it to multiplayer it says my account lack priviledges to connect to multiplayer. I...
  5. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  6. Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enable multiplayer in State of Decay 2: State of Decay 2 is installed in Steam. Had been working fine until today. When I click to enable multiplayer, the game writes "Checking Account Privileges". After 10 seconds it throws an error:...
  7. State of Decay 2: don't load win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: don't load win 11: It gives me messege: "Don't work on your PC, ask developers for right version" Game works properly on another PC with identical win 11 How to fix this? P.S. Of course, I've already reinstalled...
  8. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I went to x box store looking for State of Decay 2 and it says it is currently unavailable, why? I'm currently in Canada. 37a9b456-b146-4898-bb2c-65c365a64aa9
  9. How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the “ Connection to the host was lost Code 3” on state of decay 2?: I keep getting this error every time I join my friend [img] a83cc4d4-00a2-4c92-897d-247577686144
  10. Friend list not showing in State of Decay 2, Windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend list not showing in State of Decay 2, Windows 10: Hello I play State of Decay 2 on Windows 10. When I link my Microsoft account to a Steam account, a browser opens with a MS Login - I successfully log in, then "Your account is now linked with...