Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

Discus and support Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First-generation Xbox Live shutdown Xbox Live for the original Xbox was discontinued by Microsoft on April 15, 2010, encouraging gamers to upgrade to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HOLY LAND, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. HOLY LAND
    HOLY LAND Guest

    Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games


    First-generation Xbox Live shutdown

    Xbox Live for the original Xbox was discontinued by Microsoft on April 15, 2010, encouraging gamers to upgrade to the Xbox 360 and future Xbox Systems. Online support for the original Xbox and all of its games have been cut off
    forever, meaning the likes of Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Halo 2, Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, Crimson Skies, MechAssault and Project Gotham Racing will lose part of what made them great.

    Phil Spencer, has made a huge step bringing back xbox first generation games. But there is no online support or plans to start the servers. Please support this petition and tell all of Microsoft, Xbox Live and Game Developers to support the Xbox Community.

    If we dont get support for this petition many gamers will never get the opportunity to enjoy these games again or for the very first time. By supporting this petition it will not weaken the xbox system or the community but only enlarge
    it and help it grow. I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your time and support. Please share this with your Family, Friends and Social Media for more support. Without you nothing will improve.

    Signez la pétition

    :)
     
    HOLY LAND, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Forget it, it's not going to happen, ever. Doesn't matter how many votes it gets.

    Also, as 's33r' has already indicated, you need to put your suggestion to the User Voice website. Posting petitions here are not allowed.
     
    Obsessive Power, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Upvoted. My only hope is that Microsoft can afford running more servers than they are already running, since I can imagine that for such a console giant it is incredibly expensive to run numerous servers.

    But I do support the post.
     
    Gamingforfun365, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Petitions are not allowed on the forums
     
    Daft Badger, Dec 27, 2017
    #4
  5. pn_taylor Win User

    Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Head on over to https://xbox.uservoice.com and make your suggestion there as well to get as many gamers as you can backing your request.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Forget it, it's not going to happen, ever. Doesn't matter how many votes it gets.

    Also, as 's33r' has already indicated, you need to put your suggestion to the User Voice website. Posting petitions here are not allowed.
  7. Gamingforfun365 Win User

    Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Upvoted. My only hope is that Microsoft can afford running more servers than they are already running, since I can imagine that for such a console giant it is incredibly expensive to run numerous servers.

    But I do support the post.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

    Petitions are not allowed on the forums
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox live ending on 360 in 2016?

    Of course the 360 servers are used for backwards compatibility,not sure why you think they aren't.

    Halo 2 used to run on the original xbox servers so of course the online shut down when live shut down for the original xbox.
Thema:

Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games

Loading...
  1. Start Original Xbox Live Servers for ALL Backward Compatible Games - Similar Threads - Start Original Live

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Program Starting Today?: Isn’t today the day for Insiders? I haven’t found any notice or instructions. submitted by /u/NeoGeoPenguin [link] [comments]
  4. Dolby Vision breaking/glitching in game start up

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision breaking/glitching in game start up: I’m not sure if this is a question that should be asked here but I am on Insider. But for some reason when Dolby Vision starts up with starting up a game it glitches really bad and I have to turn...
  5. Why is the start up sound so god damn LOUD!!!????

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the start up sound so god damn LOUD!!!????: If any moderators or devs see this post, could you please lower the volume of the start up sound?! As it is too loud in my opinion submitted by /u/SINCLAIRCOOL [link] [comments]
  6. No update on start up screen yet

    in XboX Insiders
    No update on start up screen yet: I am a xbox insider but still don't have the new update for the start up screen anyone know why that could be thanks submitted by /u/AdDesperate9651 [link] [comments]
  7. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  9. Original Xbox One won’t start up

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One won’t start up: Hello, I’ve been struggling with my Xbox one. It kept randomly powering on and I couldn’t get it to stop, so I unplugged the console for a bit. Now, I try turning it on without any signal. The...
  10. Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins will not start on my Xbox One: I own a digital 360 copy of the game. I’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded the game, restarted the system itself and went through all of the troubleshooting procedures, but no luck. Every time I...