Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

Discus and support Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use

submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041
    [link] [comments]

/u/Imaginary-Ease8041, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Bluntman1138 Win User

Do you think?

Honestly, speaking from a business point of view. NO, MS will most likely NOT make the 360 controllers compatible with the next gen console.

The Wii U isnt really a next gen console. It is just a handheld version of the Wii. So it makes sense to make the Wii motes work on those. However, on the actual next gen console, Nintendo will most likely not make the old controllers compatible with the
    new console.

That is speaking from a buisness point of view. Yo would essentially be cutting your accessory market by 20 percent right off the bat. Why buy new controllers when you can get others ones way cheaper used or even new?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can i buy Xbox 360 games in the Xbox One/Series Store and then download it on my 360?

Make sure you buy the xbox 360 version then

Cross gen is only for current and next gen consoles
  4. IceStorm III Win User

I want to know XBOX720 can support XBOX360 games?

[quote user="peakiamdeath"]if so they will play 360 games but no xbox games[/quote]And you know this how?

If the rumors are true about both next gen consoles using AMD CPUs, it is more likely the next gen MS console would play original XBOX games than it would play 360 titles.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Getting a new Xbox One?

It's true. Microsoft will make a new console that is more powerful.........in about 5 years when the next gen of consoles start. Nintendo will be the next company to make a console.
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

When will MS dump the 360.

EA have just said they will be supporting the 360 well into 2017

-

This is not the same as the original Xbox and 360 switch over. The 360 is in too many peoples homes and in this economic climate not every Xbox 360 user is going to immediately jump ship over to the next gen the moment it goes on sale. It can take up to
    12-18 months for Publishers to start producing games that fully use the power of a next gen "console" and they can make revenue by producing titles for both platforms to give time for the user base of the Xbox One to be as large as it is for the 360

-

I expect the 360 will be supported just as it is know for a few years yet, before MS decide to make it a legacy device, stop production etc
Thema:

Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

1. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles - Similar Threads - Start making original

2. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  3. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.: Yes t It does 2605c678-999d-4df9-85ef-a5fe47024fc7
  4. Xbox One S not starting up, but making chime noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not starting up, but making chime noise: Hi all, I'm experiencing an issue with my Xbox One S after a period of around 6 months not using the Xbox as I was redecorating my room. I recently tried re-setting up my Xbox by connecting my...
  5. xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up: The xsx host always makes an abnormal sound when it starts 29b9c94e-bfe6-456a-856a-22226a9bb10b
  6. Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan just started making clicking noises and becomes worse when gaming: I bought my Xbox one x back in December and have been using it moderately, but as I was in the middle of playing palworlds today I noticed a noise that kept getting louder. I checked the vents/fan...
  7. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...
  8. My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s started making a really weird noise, crashed and won't connect to my hdmi anymore: I was playing black ops 2 then my xbox stated making a noise that sounded like a printer printing out a piece of paper then my game crashed I got annoyed at the noise so I turned it off and back...
  9. Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.: Xbox One won’t start it only makes the start up noise and doesn’t light up. Power brick is constantly red light and I have just gotten a replacement and it is also red light. I’ve switched rooms...
  10. My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console (series s)get power but it doesn't make the start up noise an d it cuts off by...: My console (series s) get power but it doesn't make the start up noise and the screen stays black and then it cuts off by itself, it won't go into recovery mode either. What can I do?...