Start here if you haven't received your promo items!

Discus and support Start here if you haven't received your promo items! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Where’s my Promotional item? Have you recently participated in a promotion that offered a free game, bonus Microsoft points or LIVE time? Please note... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mister Beep, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Where’s my Promotional item?

Have you recently participated in a promotion that offered a free game, bonus Microsoft points or LIVE time? Please note that Promotional items are sent out 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion, but not necessarily from when you participated.

Some promotions will automatically deposit points to your account for you. You can verify this by checking https://billing.microsoft.com for your recent
    point activity.

Other promotions will send you a token for your points or games to an email you have on file with your account. Please note that this is not necessarily the same as your Microsoft account email. You can change your contact
    information
    here on Xbox.com if you would like. Please make sure to check all email accounts linked to your Gamertag as well as your spam, junk, and trash folders in your email account before posting about your missing tokens.

I’ve waited and waited and it still hasn’t arrived!

If you are posting in regards to an Xbox Rewards promotion, please visit our Xbox Rewards Support forum.

If you have waited the 6-8 weeks and your promotional item still hasn’t made its arrival, please post in this forum! Make sure you are posting from the account that took part in the promotion and create your own thread! We’d appreciate it if you don't post
    it in a "similar" thread because we want give you the best support tailored specifically to you. Providing us with the following information will be the most efficient way to get our assistance:

Promotion Details: Was it a subscription purchase? How many months? Was it at a discounted rate? Did you have to purchase certain games?

Date of Purchase: The day you purchased the subscription or promotional items

Promo Item(s): The game, currency, or Xbox Live time you have not yet received

:)

Mister Beep, Jun 11, 2015
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    Haven't received promo items.

Alright, I can help! Could you send me a PM on this forum with a link to this thread? To initiate a PM, please click on the little envelope below my post. Thanks! Start here if you haven't received your promo items! :)

Miss Portia, Jun 11, 2015
  3. Lenkor
    Lenkor Guest

Sorry. I've been inactive recently. I have yet to receive the points. It's been almost a month. It's kind of ridiculous how I haven't got them.

Lenkor, Jun 11, 2015
  4. MadKatV Win User

Missing promo

Okay IE9 hates your site..which is a bit ironic...moving on...

My original post stated....

I don't remember exact details and can't find the original email listed the promo but here's what I know. The promo was listed sometime around when the Gamer IQ started.

Promo details: Purchase an item from the avatar marketplace for at least 200 MSP and receive a Halo Banshee for your avatar.

Date: deadline for promo approximately mid-April

Promo item: Halo Banshee

I purchased an item worth 240 MSP on April 8th thus meeting the requirement. I have not received an email or other indication that I would be receiving the promo item.
  5. Lenkor Win User

I sent the pm almost 2 months ago and have yet to hear back or receive my points. This is hellaciously ridiculous.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

7. Miss Portia Win User

Alright, I can help! Could you send me a PM on this forum with a link to this thread? To initiate a PM, please click on the little envelope below my post. Thanks! :)
  8. Lenkor Win User

Sorry. I've been inactive recently. I have yet to receive the points. It's been almost a month. It's kind of ridiculous how I haven't got them.
Thema:

1. Start here if you haven't received your promo items! - Similar Threads - Start here haven't

2. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. Start here for Groove Music and Microsoft Movies & TV troubleshooting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Start here for Groove Music and Microsoft Movies & TV troubleshooting!: Music or videos not working? Missing episodes or songs? If so, you have come to the right place. Below are the first basic steps to get your Xbox Music & Video content working properly. Step 1:...
  7. Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shuoink's Forum member TE2 Tournament, start sunday, still taking sign ups, check here for ...: SO the DH forum got shut down a few days early... Thought I had another day or two to back up the tournament thread. For those that dont know what is going on. Online Tournament for forum...
  8. 2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 Samsung LED/QLED - 4K/HDR detection problems? Start Here!: Hello Xbox One X Owners! I saw some people with newer Samsung TV's having issues with 4K and HDR detection on the Xbox One X posting recently, and I wanted to write a quick list of things to do...
  9. Controller Issues? Start Here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issues? Start Here!: We know how frustrating it can be when all you want to do is play some games, and something goes funky with your controller. Maybe it disconnects frequently, or shuts down unexpectedly, or it...
  10. start here

in XBoX on Consoles
    start here: 3) Make a post! If none of the support articles made the grade, and there are no stickies pertaining to your issue, it's time to make a post! When making a post, you can save yourself time by...