Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased)

Discus and support Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005. I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GEORGE KARA, Sep 3, 2023.

1. GEORGE KARA
    GEORGE KARA Guest

When I try to launch it says game has crashed Error code:0xc0000005.
    I tried repair, reset, starting as administrator from desktop shortcut.
    I tried sfc/scannow from cmd and restart. Help.

:)

GEORGE KARA, Sep 3, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play?

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello John E53 how are you?

If you bought the Starfield Premium Edition full game, you already have the full game and with the DLCs already included. It is not necessary to purchase a Game Pass subscription.

If you purchased the premium edition upgrade, it is required that you purchase the Starfield Standard Edition base game, or download the game via Game Pass subscription.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Cannot access Starfield after buying premium upgrade

Hi Klaas D.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry to hear that.

To address the issue of the Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade not working, particularly for Xbox and Xbox Game Pass for PC users, a potential solution has been identified. If you're encountering the "You're Too Early" error message, you can try the following steps:

Delete the Premium Edition Upgrade that you have installed.
    Reinstall the Premium Edition Upgrade from your game library.
    Launch the game; this time, it should initiate an update.
    Allow the update to proceed, as the game is likely unpacking necessary files during this process.
    Once the update is complete and the game finishes unpacking, it should launch successfully without the previous error.
    In case you continue to experience the same error message or encounter other issues, it's recommended to seek further assistance. You can reach out to Xbox Support or Bethesda Support for additional help and guidance. While this solution might resolve the issue for some players, keep in mind that technical problems during game launches can be varied and not all solutions might work for everyone.

Source:
    https://www.fresherslive.com/latest...remium-edition-upgrade-not-working-1555176430

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. Mehmet EmreSenel Win User

Starfield Problems Master Thread ALL ISSUES HERE PLEASE

i managed to start the game with game pass+premium upgrade.

Search starfield
    Click to premium edition

select the starfield from included items down below

click play

It will start unpacking 117GB and after that game will start.

At least this is how i managed to open it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Starfield Pre-order version?

Hello! As an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you will have access to the standard edition of Starfield on the day of release. However, if you want to upgrade to the premium edition, you will need to purchase it separately. The premium edition is not included in your Game Pass subscription. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Keep in mind with.gamepass ultimate you don't keep starfield or any game you only have it while you are subscribed

Meaning yes you do have to pay full price minus the 10% gamepass doscount
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Starfield PC Game Pass version?

Ultimate or PC Game Pass

Please note that unless you purchase the premium upgrade it will not be able to be played on Game Pass until the sixth
Thema:

1. Starfield won't launch on xbox game pass for pc(premium upgrade purchased) - Similar Threads - Starfield won't launch

2. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  3. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  4. Starfield save file not showing on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield save file not showing on Xbox Series S: Hey guys, please help! My Starfield save is no longer appearing in game. It is showing a new save that has 10mins of play time, whereas my previous save had 20+ hours. My achievements for this...
  5. Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield crashed and now it won't start nor will it let me repair the game: My starfield crashed once at the start before you go into the tunnel that the machine is making an entrance Then after restarting and getting back there my game crashed during the cutscene where...
  6. Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d): Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d) 5fbafbe0-7317-4873-8fea-e052c19e4e56
  7. Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Starfield on my Xbox x/s, but it won't launch.: Downloaded Starfield but it won't launch. Need a disk or permission. It's digital. What gives? ad4aacbb-7882-4565-8254-b329701c6f2b
  8. Starfield won't launch on PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on PC Game pass: As the title says starfield won't launch on pc through the xbox app. I have re installed it, moved it to another drive, verified files, updated windows, updated drivers, checked for game updates...
  9. Starfield won't launch error code 0xc000005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch error code 0xc000005: I have xbox game pass pc subscription and I purchased starfield premium upgrade over Xbox pc app this morning but I can't launch and play the game. Microsoft support and Bethesda support are...
  10. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...