Starbound game wont start after starting the Starboung Server

Discus and support Starbound game wont start after starting the Starboung Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to play multiplayer with friends, to do this I have to start the Starbound server first then launch the game, however, after starting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Doe_811, Feb 12, 2023.

1. John Doe_811
    John Doe_811 Guest

Hi

I'm trying to play multiplayer with friends, to do this I have to start the Starbound server first then launch the game, however, after starting the server, game pass wont allow the Starbound game and says the game has already started (which is not true). Please fix this issue, thanks.

Cheers

:)

John Doe_811, Feb 12, 2023
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Starbound won't start on PC Gamepass

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Brave, how are you today? Hope you're well.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.

Then if that doesn't work either try to restore your OS:

Step 1: Click Update & security on the Settings page to continue.

Step 2: Click Recovery and click Get Started on the right to continue.

Step 3: Choose Keep my files to reset your PC.

Step 4: Read the subsequent messages and click Reset.

After the computer has restarted successfully, you have refreshed Windows 10.
  3. Brave Ocean Mna Win User

Hello @! I hope that you are doing great today!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you. May I ask you are you facing this issue with all of your games or only with Starbound?
    This only happens with starbound.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Brave Ocean Mna! I hope that you are doing great today!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this situation is causing you. May I ask you are you facing this issue with all of your games or only with Starbound?
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for your respond @Brave Ocean Mna!

Since this issue appears to happen only with Starbound and you have already tried reinstalling the game as well as restarting the Xbox app and your PC, I would highly recommend getting in touch with the game developer to report the issue as they will be able to provide you with further assistance.
  6. slimstyle80 Win User

Black ops 2 won't load

Im having the same problem. Bo2 wont start up. started this right after trying to put in a new hard drive. hard drive was installed and xbox error e 86. after pulling the drive now the game wont start.
Thema:

1. Starbound game wont start after starting the Starboung Server - Similar Threads - Starbound game wont

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  7. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  8. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  9. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  10. Starbound won't start on PC Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starbound won't start on PC Gamepass: When I try and start Starbound, the verification asking to sign in never works. I click on Lets Play and the window will disappear and then reappear after like 5 seconds. I have tried reinstalling...