Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder

Discus and support Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered Star Wars the Force Awakens about two weeks ago, and the description said that it comes with the bonus features. Now that the film is out,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadow walkerOZ, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder

I preordered Star Wars the Force Awakens about two weeks ago, and the description said that it comes with the bonus features. Now that the film is out, I can watch it, but it seemingly does not include any of the special features.

If the description had been accurate and said that it was just the movie on its own, I would have just waited and bought the Bluray instead.

Also, why can't we download it to our console, rather than have to stream it every time I want to watch it?

:)

shadow walkerOZ, Apr 1, 2016
  2. Beyondbeatz
    Beyondbeatz Guest
    Exclusive Battlefront Offer (No Credit)

Just a few days ago I found the "Exclusive Battlefront Offer" in the xbox store offering: "Earn a $6 Promotional Credit when you buy STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS on Microsoft Movies & TV and play STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT between now and May 4th." I Bought Star
    Wars: The Force Awakens (Watched it) and I own Star Wars Battlefront, I played a few hours during that week of buying The Force Awakens. I have not seen any credit deposited into my account yet. Hoping someone can help me here.

Beyondbeatz, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens on XBox 360 - Season Pass

Has anyone been playing lego star wars the force awakens on xbox 360? Does Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Season Pass have General Grievous, Battle Droids, Super Droids, Kit Fisto and lots of other characters from episode 1, 2 and 3?

Thanks!

HighestBug2801, Apr 1, 2016
  4. Dr Evrythang
    Dr Evrythang Guest

Me too, I got the long documentary but none of the other stuff or deleted scenes.

Starting to wish I'd bought the blu-ray

Dr Evrythang, Apr 13, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey all.

If you visit the Movies & TV app, press the menu button and select "Restore my purchases" from the menu that pops up. Once you restore your purchases your Movies & TV collection should refresh with all of the bonus content. Let us know if that helps Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder :)

Mister Maka, Apr 14, 2016
  6. It seems like restoring purchases worked. it's strange that all of the bonus features are lumped together into one 90 minutes long video, rather than individual videos but, as long as I can watch it, I'm okay with that.

shadow walkerOZ, Apr 14, 2016
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Awesome!

Glad to hear it Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder :) I believe it was showing as individual videos originally but the content has been updated be one video. Thanks for letting us know it worked for you.

Mister Maka, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Awesome!

Glad to hear it :) I believe it was showing as individual videos originally but the content has been updated be one video. Thanks for letting us know it worked for you.
  9. Dr Evrythang Win User

Me too, I got the long documentary but none of the other stuff or deleted scenes.

Starting to wish I'd bought the blu-ray
  10. shadow walkerOZ Win User

It seems like restoring purchases worked. it's strange that all of the bonus features are lumped together into one 90 minutes long video, rather than individual videos but, as long as I can watch it, I'm okay with that.
  11. Mister Maka Win User

Hey all.

If you visit the Movies & TV app, press the menu button and select "Restore my purchases" from the menu that pops up. Once you restore your purchases your Movies & TV collection should refresh with all of the bonus content. Let us know if that helps :)
  12. HighestBug2801 Win User

playing lego star wars the force awakens on xbox 360 - missing some characters from season 1,2,3

DLC is downloadable content. Basically it's add-on content you can purchase separately for the game.
    Has anyone been playing lego star wars the force awakens on xbox 360? Does Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens Season Pass have General Grievous, Battle Droids, Super Droids, Kit Fisto and lots of other characters from episode 1, 2 and 3?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Star Wars the Force Awakens preorder - Similar Threads - Star Wars Force

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  6. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  8. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  9. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...