Star Wars The Clone Wars port to Xbox 360 Splitscreen not working.

Discus and support Star Wars The Clone Wars port to Xbox 360 Splitscreen not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like in the header, the games split screen isn't wanting to work. It looks like they rendering layered player 1 on top of part of player 2 and both on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BestEverCody, Mar 21, 2023.

1. BestEverCody
    BestEverCody Guest

Like in the header, the games split screen isn't wanting to work. It looks like they rendering layered player 1 on top of part of player 2 and both on top of player three and so on with 4. The game is a really old port from 2003, wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get patched. I have tried messing with stuff in the games settings but it didn't do anything. I really love this game and my favorite part of playing it would be the split screen play with my friends.

If you know how to fix, or know it's impossible to fix let me know! I will try to figure out if there is a setting to fix something inside the game, but didn't see one when I looked.

:)

BestEverCody, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BestEverCody, I saw it in a Reddit post that it has, however it could be a bug in the game if it really has a split screen.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/wxmlg...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Saul Goode77 Win User

Xbox 360 S 320gb HHD in Canada? Where can we buy them?

4. Naffry Win User

Xbox 360 Request-a-Bargain.

5. DerivedMink2188 Win User

compatibility x box 360 games for use in x box one. is lego Star Wars clone compatible

lego Star Wars III clone wars that is
  6. iAshHD Win User

How Many Unopened Games Do You Own?

Just one, Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars.
Thema:

1. Star Wars The Clone Wars port to Xbox 360 Splitscreen not working. - Similar Threads - Star Wars Clone

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  6. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  8. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  9. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...