Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox

Discus and support Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I get to the end of the game there's a loading screen that freezes at 95% and doesn't continue, I've tried restarting the Xbox and the game but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rodrigo Campos2, May 1, 2023.

1. Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox

When I get to the end of the game there's a loading screen that freezes at 95% and doesn't continue, I've tried restarting the Xbox and the game but it didn't help

:)

Rodrigo Campos2, May 1, 2023
  2. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What games have earned your " Epically Awesome " award?

Hello everyone :)

I wasn't able to edit it in time, but I intended to put this

(3) " Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 " instead of " Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords "

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

3. Corrupted Codes Win User

Wanted Games on Demand: Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic I + II

April 26 KOTOR 2 and other Star Wars original Xbox games will be released
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

This could be interesting for all star wars fans

A proper follow up to KOTOR/KOTOR 2 would be absolutely incredible, if it's done right! Still two of the greatest Star Wars games ever made, and two of the greatest pieces of Star Wars media too.
  5. Vondiehmon Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

How about Star Wars: KOTOR 2 or is that already done?
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Put Star Wars Battlefront on XBLA

i agreed. and star wars kotor 1 and 2 too....to the xboxlive arcade
Thema:

Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox

1. Star Wars KOTOR 2 is Broken in Xbox - Similar Threads - Star Wars KOTOR

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  6. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  8. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  9. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  10. Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?: there are alot of players that would like to see this happen and they would even be willing to pay $5.00 for it. So pls allow this patch and make sure it works properly...