Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language

Discus and support Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems PAL region Jedi Starfighter discs are installing ITALIAN for the UK english verisons. Have put this on Reddit as well and seen other users... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AssuredEel06396, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language

It seems PAL region Jedi Starfighter discs are installing ITALIAN for the UK english verisons.

Have put this on Reddit as well and seen other users with same issue,

Experienced veteran tech/gamer here

I am using a NEW ZEALAND English Xbox One (launch) console, New Zealand Xbox Store, English UK language, settings, etc

I have an official Genuine ENGLISH PAL region Jedi Starfighter disc code is 80481.101.UK

however i am always getting an Italian version when i install it everytime, i have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times

I have tried clearing the cache in between installs

i have tried uninstalling fully and restarting console fully and trying again

i have tried pausing/stopping the digital download halfway and going manually to the STORE and checking (its the same download there that shows its paused) and tried restarting it.

i can not stop the install on disc and install from the store, it states i have to purchase it (some other users said this may work)

:)

AssuredEel06396, Apr 28, 2018
  2. BadWolf3378
    BadWolf3378 Guest
    Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish

hello i am looking for assistance with the recently added backwards compatible orginal xbox title Star Wars Jedi Starfighter. I have a Xbox One and when installing the game it launches in Spanish. The game disc is a orginal and Pal region and I'm located
    in Australia. There's a licence number or something on the disc 80481.101.uk on it if it helps. Im trying to get the English language working on it. When inserting into the orginal xbox of mine it plays fine and in english. I'm wondering if the pal region marketplace has
    a spanish version?

BadWolf3378, Apr 28, 2018
  3. Ottizar
    Ottizar Guest
    perfect dark zero rare replay

this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title

Ottizar, Apr 28, 2018
  4. Sleaka J
    Sleaka J Guest

Exactly the same problem here with the Australian PAL version, same disc code as yours.

Inserting the disc will only install a foreign version.

Sleaka J, Apr 28, 2018
  5. Sleaka J Win User

Exactly the same problem here with the Australian PAL version, same disc code as yours.

Inserting the disc will only install a foreign version.
  6. Dio Brando78 Win User

mafia II dlc language xbox one

Which store did you buy the DLC from? If it was the US store, it's probably locked to English... if it what the Italian store, then either it's not available in Italian or something went wrong.
    hi

I have the version of the game on 2 discs (classic version) a disc with the game and a disc with all the dlc, all in Italian .. on the 360 game and dlc are in Italian but on the xbox one the dlc are in English
  7. n8wach3 Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

Same here. Try to download and install Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars Squadrons on PC
  8. napalm 31337 Win User

I am Brazilian but my BO2 is in English. Why?

If you are using an Xbox One with retrocompatibility, sometimes the games don't have all language available in the original version, but always English and the language associated to.

Example 1: a game that have few localized audio file and a bunch of text, a game like this have all language in one unique version.

Example 2: a game with more localized audio, sometimes MULTI5 English, French, Deutch, Spanish, Italian other language only text -> the retrocompatibility game have all this language.

Example 3: a game so big and full of localized audio that the original version was split into a MULTI3 English, French, Deutch plus another MULTI3 Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and possibily so on with other version with other languages. -> in this latest
    case the retrocompatibility game is the version where is present English as first (base) language.
  9. DangerousBard Win User

Assassin's creed 3 french language pack?

Hello,

the language of a game is based on the languages supported by the game and the region of your console. The PAL version of the game and the UbiWorkshop Edition version include English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
Thema:

1. Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language - Similar Threads - Star Wars Jedi

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  4. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  5. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  6. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...: When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it b18239ce-0fa0-47e4-a62b-521778801d24
  7. Will Star Wars jedi work on Xbox One S soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Star Wars jedi work on Xbox One S soon?: Star wars jedi survivor xbox one game is coming to Xbox One s console now 5ec5c94d-0aff-4e8b-9da9-0c65fcfcfb29
  8. I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I am still able to play STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor on the Xbox one s?: Just need to know if I'm able to play it on the Xbox one s. c644b142-4f1d-490b-b281-484aa8a2e2db
  9. Installing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor: When installing the game from disc it always stops at 7.8% i have tried clearing local saves, installing offline and any other tips i have found online pleas help...
  10. Star Wars Jedi survivor black dots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi survivor black dots: [img] Whenever I play Jedi survivor on Xbox series X my screen will have consistent black flashing dots and in some places will slowly get bigger like the photo inserted and I don’t know how to...