Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

Discus and support Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DERRICKMCQUISTON, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I launched it. The exception error has happened as well, Especially when I try to play the Republic at War mod. I set the compatibility settings to Windows XP (Service Pack 3), I still run into the same issue yet again. This game has worked before. What are some other possible solutions? Thanks!

:)

DERRICKMCQUISTON, Feb 1, 2022
  2. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

Not sure that it's a case that no one heard of it but rather most people just skipped it, but I really liked Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption. I remember a lot of people at the time didn't like the corrupt side faction but I found it to be
    a welcome addition to the game. They're tactics were more organized than the rebels but not as overwhelming force as the empire and I thought they added a lot to the gameplay.
  3. DERRICKMCQUISTON Win User

Thanks for the suggestions, will look into it.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, DERRICKMCQUISTON,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mention having problems with Star Wars Empire ar Wa Forces. I am happy to help and provide you with a suggestion on where you can get further assistance. I would recommend contacting the developer and submitting a support ticket to get assistance with this game. How do I contact support for STAR WARS™ Empire at War? – Star Wars Support You can scroll down to the bottom and email them and help you troubleshoot this issue. Not sure if this is the error you are referring to, but I found this support article as well with a particular error, Why am I getting an "Exception! An exception has occurred, See _logfile.txt and _except.txt for details" error when I play the game? – Star Wars Support

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules

Star Wars: Empire At War, is a Lucas Arts game & you will need to get permission from Lucas Arts & also Microsoft Studios for using a HALO games content in Star Wars: Empire At War etc...

I highly doubt, Microsoft will allow it either..
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

I'd love it if star wars empire at war and age of empires were on xbox. Rts games aren't usually regarded as good on console but halo wars shows that it's possible.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working - Similar Threads - Star Wars Empire

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  6. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  8. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  9. Star wars ep 3 cant be played??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars ep 3 cant be played??: Hey, i recently bought star wars episode III the game on my xbox 360. But when i downloaded it it says”file not complete” and it redownloads itself. Please help me with this issue!!...
  10. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...