Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore

Discus and support Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been enjoying playing Star Wars:Battlefront on system link with 5 other Xbox 1 consoles. I have strated the game on a 360, then search for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruzerr, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Bruzerr
    Bruzerr Guest

I have been enjoying playing Star Wars:Battlefront on system link with 5 other Xbox 1 consoles. I have strated the game on a 360, then search for the game on the other consoles and everythings been fine. Yesterday, the 360 would start the game, but when
    the other consoles tried to start the game, they locked up while loading. I tried another 360 with similar results so I don't think the problem is with the console. I'm wondering if MS did a software change. The game will play fine on the 360 without system
    link, and no problems if I play it alone on the Xbox 1's either. Does anyone out there have the answer to this?

:)

Bruzerr, Jul 22, 2019
  2. SanJol Win User

May the 4th be with you!

I love Star Wars, can't wait to play Star Wars Jedi: The Fallen Order. Also liked Star Wars Battlefront, although it deserved a single player campaign, as in Star Wars Battlefront II.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

I completed the star wars offer and did not recieve my promo for 5.00

Hey there AcidBasket68771.

Are you referring to the Star Wars Battlefront offer? Have you played Star Wars Battlefront previously?
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Xbox one Star wars Battlefront 2 Beta Code did not work.

6. Raven Z FR Win User

EA Server

Thema:

1. Star Wars:Battlefront wont play system link anymore - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  6. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  8. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  10. EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features": I am long time adult with a valid Xbox live account, when I try to go online in Battlefront I get "You are not allowed to access online features" I downloaded the full game from the Xbox Store,...